Lake Grove Farmers' Market
In spring of 2021, the Events team unveiled a pilot Farmers' Market in Lake Grove. Due to overwhelming popularity, the Market returns in Fall 2022!
Every other Sunday
October 2-November 27
Hallmark Drive in Lake Oswego, 97035
(b/t Mercantile Drive & Douglas Way)
The Lake Grove Farmers' Market celebrates farmers and foodies alike, offering the finest foods and agricultural products in the Pacific Northwest. Guests can expect a variety of fresh produce, meats, artisan baked goods, handcrafted products, and hot food offerings. The Lake Grove Market aims to blend local food culture with the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market's mission:
- To give the community access to a wide variety of fresh, local, in-season, equitable & sustainable products direct from the producer and to provide a centralized location for local producers to market directly to the buying public
- Enhance the local business community and economy
- Provide an informal gathering place in an open-air setting for the Lake Oswego community.
- Alchemy Sandwiches: Oct. 30, Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Bridgetown Mushrooms: Dates TBD.
- Central Oregon Wagyu: All markets.
- Don Felipe: Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Dregs Vodka: Oct. 16, Oct. 30, Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Foglia Pasta: Oct. 30, Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Freeland Spirits: All markets.
- Garibaldi Cellars: All markets.
- High Peak Granola: Oct. 16.
- Jimmy Tomato: Oct. 16, Oct. 30 & Nov. 13.
- Kelly's Jelly: Oct. 2, Oct. 16 & Oct. 30.
- Mud Dog Farm: Oct. 16, Oct. 30, Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Not Bread: Oct. 16, Oct. 30, Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Pablo Munoz: All markets.
- Pidgin Hole: Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Portland Carmel Company: Oct. 16 & Nov. 13
- Raw Oregon Honey: All markets.
- Roundhouse Foods: Oct. 2, Oct. 30 & Nov. 13.
- Scratch Meats: Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Spice Pilgrim: Oct. 30, Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- Straightaway Cocktails: Oct. 16, Oct. 30, Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
- The Hummus Stop: All markets
- Vang's Garden: Oct. 16, Oct. 30, Nov. 13 & Nov. 27.
If you are interested in future market opportunities, please contact Market Manager, Emily Liu, at firstname.lastname@example.org with you name and business information. In addition, it is recommended that all new & interested vendors review the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market Vendor Handbook for all rules & qualifications.
Parking is available at a variety of nearby organizations, including Lake Grove Elementary. For a complete list of parking options, visit the map.
Live music at the Lake Grove Farmers' Market is from 12-2pm. If you are interested in performing, please contact the market manager at email@example.com.
- Sunday, October 2nd - Andrea Algieri (from Mbrascatu)
- Sunday, October 16th - Maeve Stier
- Sunday, October 30th – Jason Okamoto
- Sunday, November 13 - Tevis Hodge Jr.
- Sunday, November 27 - TBA
Farm Fresh Kids
Kids age 4-12 are invited to complete a weekly activity sheet filled with interactive riddles, scavenger hunts, word searches, fun facts, and more and earn $2 in tokens to purchase fruits and veggies. The program aims to educate market youth on healthy eating, local food systems and farming practices.
With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed within the boundaries of the Market. The comfort and safety of your pets and market patrons is our top priority.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP) provides low-income households with electronic benefits that they can use to purchase eligible foods at most grocery stores and participating farmers’ markets. Through a generous sponsorship from Subway, the Market offers a match of up to $20 per SNAP purchase.
Additional Market Facts
- For over 20 years, the Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market at Millennium Plaza Park has served as a cherished community event. The Market was founded with a mission to provide the community with greater access to fresh local healthy products, while enhancing the neighboring business community by bringing patrons into downtown to support the local economy.
- For several years, there has been interest in expanding the Market’s offerings to the west side of Lake Oswego with an additional farmers’ market to add to the growing economic vitality of the 97035 zip code.
- In 2021, an opportunity presented itself to implement this goal, and the Parks & Recreation events team presented a pilot project. Surveys completed with neighbors, local businesses, customers and community members indicated a desire for the Market to return in 2022.
- The Lake Grove Market is a small scale, food focused market of approximately 25-30 vendors.
- The intent of the Lake Grove Market is to further the Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market’s mission of bringing the community greater access to fresh local healthy products and support the Parks & Recreation Department’s health & wellness objectives, while targeting growth and stimulating business on the west side of Lake Oswego in tandem with the Boones Ferry Road project and additional development of Boones & Kruse properties.