Lake Grove Farmers' Market
The Lake Grove Farmers' Market returns for the fall harvest! Click here for more information on the Lake Grove Harvest Market on Sunday, October 24.
2021 Pilot Market in Lake Grove
Hallmark Drive in Lake Oswego, 97035 (b/t Mercantile Drive & Collins Way)
Sundays, March 7 through April 25 from 1-5pm
The Lake Grove Farmers' Market, which is presented by Mercato Grove, celebrates farmers and foodies alike, offering the finest foods and agricultural products in the Pacific Northwest. This food focused market is a pilot program that will launch on Sunday, March 7, and continue through April 25 from 1-5pm. Guests can expect a variety of fresh produce, meats, artisan baked goods, handcrafted products, and hot food offerings. The Lake Grove Market aims to blend local food culture with the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market's mission:
- To give the community access to a wide variety of fresh, local, in-season, equitable & sustainable products direct from the producer and to provide a centralized location for local producers to market directly to the buying public
- Enhance the local business community and economy
- Provide an informal gathering place in an open-air setting for the Lake Oswego community.
Parking for the Lake Grove Farmers' Market will be located at Lake Grove Elementary School - 15777 Boones Ferry Road. In addition, the following businesses have generously offered their lots for market patron parking:
- Acme Construction Supply - 4040 SW Douglas Way
- Go To Ortho - 4103 Mercantile Drive, Suite A
- Summit Orthopaedics - 4103 Mercantile Drive, Suite B
- The Dischinger Team Orthodontics - 3943 SW Douglas Way
- Bridgetown Mushrooms
- Central Oregon Wagyu
- Juniper Layne Farm
- Kenai Red Fish Company
- Lil Starts
- Mud Dog Farm
- Pablo Munoz Farm
- Three Hearts Farm
- Vang's Garden
- 503 Distilling
- Danielle's Sauces
- Double Trouble Bakers
- Fills Donuts
- Jimmy Tomato
- Kelly's Jelly
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Portland Caramel Company
- Portland Juice Company
- Romero's Kitchen
- Romero's Salsa
- Scratch Meats
- Sirius Baking Company
- Spice Pilgrim
- Souper Natural
- Straightaway Cocktails
- The Hummus Stop
- Westward Whiskey Distillery
- Wild Roots Spirits
If you are interested in future market opportunities, please contact Market Manager, Emily Liu, at email@example.com with you name and business information. In addition, it is recommended that all new & interested vendors review the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market 2021 vendor handbook for all rules & qualifications.
With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed within the boundaries of the Market. The comfort and safety of your pets and market patrons is our top priority.
Additional Market Facts
- For over 20 years, the Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market at Millennium Plaza Park has served as a cherished community event. The Market was founded with a mission to provide the community with greater access to fresh local healthy products, while enhancing the neighboring business community by bringing patrons into downtown to support the local economy.
- For several years, there has been interest in expanding the Market’s offerings to the west side of Lake Oswego with an additional farmers’ market to add to the growing economic vitality of the 97035 zip code.
- In 2021, an opportunity presented itself to implement this goal, and the Parks & Recreation events team is delighted to announce this pilot project. This provides the team with an opportunity to evaluate interest in a permanent market on the west side of Lake Oswego and determine impact on the neighborhood and surrounding business community.
- The Lake Grove Market is a small scale, food focused market of approximately 15 vendors.
- The intent of the Lake Grove Market is to further the Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market’s mission of bringing the community greater access to fresh local healthy products and support the Parks & Recreation Department’s health & wellness objectives, while targeting growth and stimulating business on the west side of Lake Oswego in tandem with the Boones Ferry Road project and additional development of Boones & Kruse properties.
- The Lake Grove Market will be operating in accordance with all Oregon Health Authority Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of vendors, market patrons, volunteers, staff and the community.
Special thank you to our presenting sponsor for the 2021 pilot season:
Thank you Go To Ortho, Summit Orthopaedics & Dischinger Orthodontics for allowing market customer parking at your business!