Book Drop Locations
Did you know that you can return your Clackamas County library materials to 6 different locations in Lake Oswego? These book drops are picked up and delivered by volunteers, so delivery times may vary. Materials will show checked in on the date they were returned. If you are concerned about the timeliness of your item's check in, please feel free to return it straight to the library entrance return chute, available 24 hours a day.
You may return books, CDs, DVDs and any other library materials at the following Lake Oswego locations. *Please refer to the interactive map below for pictures and directions.
- Library Parking Lot - 706 Fourth St (North side of building)
The following book drops are CLOSED until further notice (3/26/2020):
- City Hall - 380 A Avenue (drop is in upper parking lot behind building)
- Luscher Farm - 17800 Stafford Road (turnoff next to the Hazelia Field Dog Park)
- Yakima Building - 4101 Kruse Way (East side of building)
- West Waluga Park - 15775 Waluga Drive
- Mountain Park - Jefferson Parkway (across from 1 Jefferson Pkwy apartments, adjacent to Mountain Park Recreation Center)