Book-a-Librarian: Tech Help
Got a technology question? Need a little guidance using online resources? Look no further. Connect one-on-one with a Lake Oswego Public Librarian for assistance.
Examples of help topics:
- Using your computer or device (smartphones, tablets, etc)
- Setting up an email account
- Using library resources (library account, library catalog, online databases, etc)
- Downloading an eBook or eAudiobook
- Researching local history and genealogy
- And more!
*Appointments are limited to one hour.
**Staff may not be able to answer all questions; however, if we don't know the answer, we will do our best to steer you in the right direction.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you to confirm an appointment time.