Visiting the Library!
Indoor Holds Pickup:
Lake Oswego Public Library is now offering limited indoor access, no appointment required, for self-service holds pickup, limited displays and bundles for grab-and-go, and limited access to librarians for rapid readers' advisory and materials retrieval!
- When visiting the library, wear a mask (required for ages 5 and up) and check in at the Welcome Desk near the front entrance of the library.
- Effective Friday, April 9 and continuing while Clackamas County remains at High Risk, we are limiting the number of people admitted into the building to 4 at a time, as well as limiting visits to 10 minutes. If your family is able to send one representative to the library, it is recommended during High Risk.
- Adhering to occupancy limits, you will be directed inside to find your holds and use the self-checkout machines for a simple, contact-less experience.
- Remember, you will need your library card number and PIN to use the self-checkout machines. If you need to reset your PIN, you can do so from the account page at lincc.org.
- With limited occupancy, wait times may vary based on how busy we are, but we are thrilled to welcome library users into the building Monday-Thursday 10am-7pm, Friday-Saturday 10am-5pm, and Sundays 1pm-5pm.
- Outdoor service is still available by request, during the same hours.
- Thank you for your patience as we continue to gradually restore access and services.
Returning Library Materials:
You are welcome to return materials to the following locations at this time:
- Library - 706 Fourth St (North side of building for drive through book drop or front of building for automated return machine)
- West Waluga Park Book Drop - 15775 Waluga Drive
- Mountain Park Book Drop - Jefferson Parkway (across from 1 Jefferson Pkwy apartments, adjacent to Mountain Park Recreation Center)
- Luscher Farm - 17800 Stafford Road (turnoff next to the Hazelia Field Dog Park)
- Yakima Building - 4101 Kruse Way (East side of building)
The following book drop is CLOSED until further notice:
City Hall (under construction)
- Library of Things materials can be returned to staff during service hours: Monday - Thursday 10am - 7pm, Friday & Saturday 10am - 5pm, and Sunday 1pm - 5 pm
- Connect to your account online at lincc.org. Login with your card number and PIN to renew items and review your account.
- Call the library Renewal Line with your card or ID number for assistance at 503-697-6582.
- Dial into TeleCirc, our 24-hour automated phone service, by calling (503) 659-8634 on a touch-tone phone.
- Loan periods on all library materials have temporarily been extended to 4 weeks until further notice, with the exception of Library of Things materials which check out for 2 weeks.
- Library card holders can check out as many as 80 items and place up to 40 holds at one time! Materials that are not on hold for other users may be renewed for up to 5 additional checkout periods.
Until the Library is able to safely restore all services inside the building, we are still offering the following in addition to in-person holds pickup:
- Wireless printing
- Parking lot WiFi
- Opportunities for limited browsing and librarian help