Borrowing & Renewing Materials
Borrowing and Returning During COVID
We are now offering no-contact curbside holds pickup by appointment 10am - 4pm Monday through Saturday. Library staff welcomes you to visit lincc.org to place holds on the items you would like to borrow. You will be notified as your materials become available, with instructions for making a curbside pickup appointment. Please contact the library with any questions at 503-697-6582.
We are also pleased to announce that effective June 15, Libraries in Clackamas County (LINCC) will resume lending materials between libraries. It will take some time for all libraries to catch up with processing materials, but we are thrilled to be able to resume this level of operations to fulfill more of your holds.
LOPL is pleased to announce that we are now in a position to accept the return of library materials!
- You are welcome to return materials to Lake Oswego Library at 706 Fourth St, using our automated return system or parking lot book drop.
- Our remote book returns remain CLOSED at this time.
- If you aren’t able to return materials yet, no worries; due dates will be pushed out again to July 15.
- Library of Things materials can be returned to staff at the front of the building during open curbside holds pick-up hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm.
Loan Periods for Library Materials
Loan periods on all library materials have temporarily been extended to 4 weeks until further notice.
Library card holders can check out as many as 80 items and place up to 30 holds at one time! Materials that are not on hold for other users may be renewed for up to 5 additional checkout periods.
- Connect to your account online. Login with your card number and PIN to renew items and review your materials.
- Call the library Renewal Line with your card or ID number for live assistance during open hours at 503.697.6582.
- Dial into TeleCirc, our 24-hour automated phone service, by calling 503.659.8634 on a touch-tone phone.