Borrowing & Returning
Curbside Holds Pickup
Now Booking Appointments Online!
We are pleased to offer no-contact curbside holds pick-up by appointment only from 10am - 4pm Monday through Saturday.
How it works:
- Visit lincc.org to place holds on the items you would like to borrow.
- When your holds become available, you will be notified via email with instructions for making a curbside pickup appointment.
- Use the link provided in the email to select an available appointment time and complete the sign up process. You will need to enter the library card number(s) associated with the holds you would like to pick up. If you would like to make an appointment via phone, please contact us at 503-697-6582.
- At the time of your appointment, please adhere to all safety instructions, signage, and social distancing requirements. Please wait until the previous patron is clear of the pick-up area before approaching the library entrance
- A staff member will step outside the library and, after verifying your identity, will collect your items and place them on a clean table outside the library entrance for you.
- When staff are safely back inside the building, you may retrieve your holds.
Questions? Please see our Curbside Holds Pickup FAQ
Returning Library Materials:
- You are welcome to return materials to Lake Oswego Library at 706 Fourth St, using our automated return system or parking lot book drop.
- Our remote book returns remain CLOSED at this time.
- Library of Things materials can be returned to staff at the front of the building during open curbside holds pick-up hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm.
- Connect to your account online at lincc.org. Login with your card number and PIN to renew items and review your account.
- Call the library Renewal Line with your card or ID number for assistance at 503-697-6582.
- Dial into TeleCirc, our 24-hour automated phone service, by calling (503) 659-8634 on a touch-tone phone.
- Loan periods on all library materials have temporarily been extended to 4 weeks until further notice.
- Library card holders can check out as many as 80 items and place up to 30 holds at one time! Materials that are not on hold for other users may be renewed for up to 5 additional checkout periods.