The Lake Oswego Public Library's collection consists of more than 275,000 holdings, in various languages and formats, including print, online, downloadable, and streaming. Borrow books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, CDs, and more from our in-house collection; or connect to our online resources for e-books, downloadable audiobooks and magazines, streaming video, and high-quality databases such as Consumer Reports and Ancestry.
Other items available for checkout:
Available in the Library:
- ~20 public Internet computers with Microsoft Office, and other programs
- Black & white and color printers
- A dedicated accessibility computer station for low vision users
- Copy machines
- Wireless internet networks
- Microfilm machine readers with printers and download capability
- Ancestry Plus
- Lake Oswego Review and The Oregonian on microfilm
- Print reference collection
The Lake Oswego Public Library also has several special collections, including Fine Arts, Genealogy and Local History. The Local History collection includes photographs, ephemera, maps, original documents, newspaper clippings, and a small collection of artifacts.