- Library Home
- Summer Reading
- Anti-Racism & DEI
- Cultural Pass Express
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Us
- Library Cards & Accounts
- Books & More
- Support LOPL
- Lake Oswego Reads
- About LOPL
Your Library Card
To access your account, click on the button below and log in:
Get a Library Card
To get a free, full-service LINCC library card, bring an official photo ID and proof of residence to any LINCC Library Location. Residents of Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington, and Hood River County Library Districts, Camas, or the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District are eligible for a library card for use at any LINCC library. Out of district residents can get a card for an annual fee.
When you sign up for a library card at Lake Oswego Public Library, you can enjoy these benefits for free:
- Use your library card at any library in the Clackamas County Library System (LINCC)
- Check out up to 80 items and place 40 holds
- Access a multitude of online resources, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, learning tools, virtual classes and more 24/7
- Download Cultural Passes to local venues around Oregon
- Renew items, place holds, and get account assistance in person, by telephone, or online using you library card number and PIN
- Return materials to one of our 5 remote book drops
If you don't already have a full service library card, we encourage you to sign up for one today! If you are unable to visit the library to sign up for a library card and you live in Clackamas County or the City of Lake Oswego, you can access limited services and digital content by signing up for an eCard. If you aren't sure about whether or not you have a library card, contact a helpful staff member at 503-697-6582.
Can't make it to the library? We will come to you! Learn about our homebound services.
The Circulation Services department is here to help you manage your LINCC library card account. We can assist you with checkouts, renewals, returns, fines, cultural passes, and/or getting a new library card.To inquire about your account, or for questions about changing your personal information*:
- Borrowing Materials
- Fines and Lost Items
- Renewing Items
- Book Drop Locations
- Ask Circulation a Question
*The Library will not provide access to or information about a patron's library account without a library card, library card number, or proof of identity.