Becoming A Vendor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! Applications for the 2023 market season are open from January 5 through February 17, 2023 on www.ManageMyMarket.com.
To help guide all prospective vendors, we have developed a Vendor Handbook detailing the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market's rules, regulations, guidelines, setup/load-out procedures and selection criteria. Interested vendors should review this handbook in full. A few notes to interested vendors:
- Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance. All Market applicants are juried.
- There is a non-refundable $25 application fee.
- Products must be grown, raised, caught, gathered, produced or crafted by the vendor in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho).
- The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market is primarily an agricultural market. Artist vendors, non-profits and community organizations are permitted on a limited basis and may apply through the online application process like all other vendors. Accepted applicants in these categories typically participate 1-2 dates per season. The application allows vendors to select specific dates they are interested in.
- Kids Corner: The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market has a weekly Kids Corner for youngsters. Local schools and youth organizations are invited to participate by providing a craft or activity for youngsters on their assigned Market date(s). Kids Corner applicants can also apply through the online application.
- Sponsorship: There are numerous opportunities to support the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! It's a great way to connect with our 8,000+ weekly customers, and we appreciate the support. For specifics, please contact Market Manager, Emily Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org.