Becoming A Vendor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! Applications for the 2021 market season have now closed. A full vendor lineup will be added once vendor selections have been completed. If you wish to be added to our interested vendor list for the 2022 market season, please send your business name and contact information to the Market Manager, Emily Liu, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help guide all prospective vendors, we have developed a Vendor Handbook detailing the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market's rules, regulations, guidelines, setup/load-out procedures and selection criteria. Interested vendors should review this handbook in full. A few notes to interested vendors:
- Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance. All Market applicants are juried.
- Products must be grown, raised, caught, gathered, produced or crafted by the vendor in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho).
- The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market is primarily an agricultural market. Artist vendors, non-profits and community organizations are permitted on a limited basis and may apply through the online application process like all other vendors. Accepted applicants in these categories typically participate 1-2 dates per season. The application allows vendors to select specific dates they are interested in.
- Kids Corner: The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market has a weekly Kids Corner for youngsters. Local schools and youth organizations are invited to participate by providing a craft or activity for youngsters on their assigned Market date(s). Kids Corner applicants also apply through the online application.
- Sponsorship: There are numerous opportunities to support the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! It's a great way to connect with our 8,000+ weekly customers, and we appreciate the support. For specifics, please contact Sponsorship Coordinator, Ashley Sonoff at email@example.com or call 503-534-5274.