The Market features nearly 80 vendors each week! The 2024 vendor lineup will be available under the Vendors List tab after selections are made.
Becoming a Vendor:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! If you are interested in becoming a vendor for the 2024 season, please contact the Market Manager Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be open on Manage My Market from January 4th through February 14, 2024.
In addition, it is recommended that prospective vendors review our 2024 Vendor Handbook, which details the market guidelines, setup/load-out procedures, insurance/licensing requirements and selection criteria. Interested vendors should review this handbook in full. A few notes to interested vendors:
- Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance. All Market applicants are juried.
- There is a non-refundable $25 application fee.
- All products must be grown, raised, caught, gathered, produced or crafted by the vendor in the pacific northwest (Oregon & Washington). For a full list of product requirements, please review the vendor handbook.
- The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market is primarily an agricultural market (and we like to stay true to this model). Artist vendors, non-profits and community organizations are permitted on a limited basis and may apply through the online application process like all other vendors. Accepted applicants in these categories typically participate 1-2 dates per season. The application allows vendors to select specific dates they are interested in.
- Kids Corner: The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market has a weekly Kids Corner for youngsters. Local schools and youth organizations are invited to participate by providing a craft or activity for youngsters on their assigned Market date(s). Kids Corner applicants also apply through the online application.
- Sponsorship: There are numerous opportunities to support the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! It's a great way for businesses that do not fall under our standard vendor categories to connect with our 8,000+ weekly customers, and we appreciate the support. For specifics, please contact Emily Liu at email@example.com or call 503-675-3983