The Market features nearly 80 vendors each week! A vendor listing can be found under Vendors List tab.
Becoming a Vendor:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! Applications for the 2021 season are now open through February 15, 2021 on the website www.managemymarket.com.
In addition, as a prospective vendor, we know you have many questions. To help guide you, we have developed a Vendor Handbook detailing Market guidelines, setup/load-out procedures and selection criteria. Interested vendors should review this handbook in full. A few notes to interested vendors:
- Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance. All Market applicants are juried.
- Products must be grown, raised, caught, gathered, produced or crafted by the vendor in the pacific northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho)..
- The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market is primarily an agricultural market (and we like to stay true to this model!). Artist vendors and community organizations are permitted on a limited basis and may apply through the online application process like all other vendors. Accepted applicants in these categories typically participate 1-2 dates per season. The application allows vendors to select specific dates they are interested in.
- Kids Corner: The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market has a weekly Kids Corner for youngsters. Local schools and youth organizations are invited to participate by providing a craft or activity for youngsters on their assigned Market date(s). Kids Corner applicants also apply through the online application.
- Sponsorship: There are numerous opportunities to support the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! It's a great way to connect with our 8,000+ weekly customers, and we appreciate the support. For specifics, please contact Ashley Sonoff, Sponsorship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-534-5274.