The Market features nearly 80 vendors each week! A vendor listing will be re-loaded once 2019 selections are made.
Becoming a Vendor:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Market! Applications for the 2019 season may be submitted online through Manage My Market beginning January 10, 2019. This website allows vendors to apply for multiple farmers' markets using one profile. Please log into the website, create a profile, and select "apply to the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market." You will be asked a series of questions include product type, electrical needs, etc.
There is a nonrefundable application fee of $25 that must be submitted through PayPal. Please follow the link in the application to submit your payment. Applications are not considered complete until the application fee is received. If you would prefer to submit a payment by check, please contact the Market Manager, Emily Liu, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure disbursement. All applications are due February 15, 2019.
In addition, as a prospective vendor, we know you have many questions. To help guide you, we have developed a Vendor Handbook detailing Market guidelines, setup/load-out procedures and selection criteria. Interested vendors should review this handbook in full. A few notes to interested vendors:
- Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance. All Market applicants are juried.
- Products must be grown, raised, caught, gathered, produced or crafted by the vendor.
- The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market is primarily an agricultural market (and we like to stay true to this model!). Artist vendors and community organizations are permitted on a limited basis and may apply through the online application process like all other vendors. Accepted applicants in these categories typically participate 1-2 dates per season. The application allows vendors to select specific dates they are interested in.
- Kids Corner: The Lake Oswego Farmers' Market has a weekly Kids Corner for youngsters. Local schools and youth organizations are invited to participate by providing a craft or activity for youngsters on their assigned Market date(s). Kids Corner applicants also apply through the online application.
- Sponsorship: There are numerous opportunities to support the Lake Oswego Farmers' Market! It's a great way to connect with our 8,000+ weekly customers, and we appreciate the support. For specifics, please contact Sponsorship Coordinator, Debbi Campbell at Debbi@strategicsponsorships.com.