2023 Tree Lighting Festival
Thank you to the Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce and community members who attended the annual Tree Lighting Festival. Check out some of the photos from the event!
The City of Lake Oswego and Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce invite you to ring in the holiday season with the annual Tree Lighting Festival! 2023 marks the 59th year of this time-honored tradition. Festivities take place at Millennium Plaza Park only, with holiday music, a marketplace of festive vendors, and a special visit from the big guy in red! The celebratory lighting of Millennium Plaza takes place at 6 p.m.
Santa Letters: There is still time to let Santa know if you have been naughty or nice this year! Santa's mailbox will be at the ACC (505 G Avenue, Lake Oswego) to drop off letters through through December 11. Believers of all ages will receive a personal letter from the big guy in red! Be sure to print your return address clearly for Santa! Letter templates available here and here.
- 3-7pm: Viewing of Timberview Farm Reindeer, visits with Santa, Santa letters with Police for #YouandBlue, a visit from LO Fire, and peruse the holiday marketplace.
- 3-3:45pm: Oregon Community Choir and Youth Chorale
- 3:45-4:45pm: The Dickens Carolers
- 5-5:30pm: Carols from Lakeridge & Lake Oswego High Schools
- 5:30-6pm: Performance from Lakeridge High School show choir "Company" and Lake Oswego High School show choir "Windjammers"
- 6pm: Lighting of the Millennium tree.
- 6:05-7pm: Performance from Millennium Concert Band
- Choux European Pastries
- Copper & Honey
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- Dippin' Dots
- Kristy's Down Home Cookin'
- Rosa's Churros
- Sonjer B's Brownies
- A Pinch of Magic
- A Stone's Throw Jewelry
- Arzella's Holiday Greens
- BBNW Candles
- Closed Loop Woodworks
- Garden Color (ornaments)
- Jah Park Glass Studio
- Les Couleur De Provence
- Mad Sass Soap Co.
- The Grate Plate
- Viva Vibrations
- Wild & Wonderful Decor
- Willa & Jean Candles
Special thanks to our generous sponsors: