- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
Adult Community Center Rehabilitation
The Adult Community Center is a multipurpose facility offering recreation, education and social services programs for adults. The ACC will undergo remodeling to include:
- Reconfiguring the interior of the building;
- Improving wayfinding;
- Improve the flexibility of the building’s multipurpose spaces for programming and community events;
- Provide more accessibility throughout the building;
- A new HVAC system in its entirety to increase occupant comfort and reduce energy use and maintenance costs; and
- Replacement of aging plumbing and electrical systems throughout the building.
October 2021: Interior painting ongoing and the tile flooring installation is under way.
September 2021: Drywall installation is near completion and is being primed. The outside of the building has been painted. The project is on schedule to be completed by the end of the year.
August 2021: Drywall has been delivered and being installed.
July 2021: Progress continues on schedule with walls framed, sub floors in and electrical starting. The new roof is completed.
May 2021: Project construction is ongoing and on schedule. Framing and structural work continues. The new roof work is to begin mid-May.
February 2021: Structural and framework have begun. Samples for interior finishes have been submitted by contractor.
January 2021: Interior demolition has started as well as testing for hazardous materials.
December 2020: The ACC project is now under contract with the construction company and the construction schedule is being finalized. The goal for the project is to begin construction in early 2021.
Bruce Powers, RLA
Park Analyst / Project Manager
Lake Oswego Parks & Recreation
17525 Stafford Road
P.O. Box 369
Lake Oswego, OR 97034