- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Iron Mountain Park Project
- Woodmont Natural Park Project
- Parks Project Map
- Master Plans & Reports
- Parks Bond Investment
- Adult Community Center Rehabilitation
- Golf Course Renovation
- Iron Mountain Park Soft Trails Project
- Rassekh Park Development
- Recreation and Aquatics Center
- Stevens Meadows Development Project
- Tennis Center Rehabilitation
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Adult Community Center Rehabilitation
The Adult Community Center is a multipurpose facility offering recreation, education and social services programs for adults. The ACC will undergo remodeling to include:
- Reconfiguring the interior of the building;
- Improving wayfinding;
- Improve the flexibility of the building’s multipurpose spaces for programming and community events;
- Provide more accessibility throughout the building;
- A new HVAC system in its entirety to increase occupant comfort and reduce energy use and maintenance costs; and
- Replacement of aging plumbing and electrical systems throughout the building.
February 2021: Structural and framework have begun. Samples for interior finishes have been submitted by contractor.
January 2021: Interior demolition has started as well as testing for hazardous materials.
December 2020: The ACC project is now under contract with the construction company and the construction schedule is being finalized. The goal for the project is to begin construction in early 2021.
Bruce Powers, RLA
Park Analyst / Project Manager
Lake Oswego Parks & Recreation
17525 Stafford Road
P.O. Box 369
Lake Oswego, OR 97034