- Parks & Recreation Home
- Parks Plan 2040
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Bids & RFP Information
Winter Field Closure (George Rogers & Westlake Parks): November 13 - February 29. The synthetic turf fields at East Waluga and Hazelia Fields remain open during this time.
Field use reservations for City athletic fields are made through Parks & Recreation by application. Reservations may be made for scheduled youth organization seasonal use, games, sports contests, tournaments, camps, clinics and hourly rentals. To rent a field Liability Insurance Coverage must be provided in the amount of $2 million per Occurrence and $3 million Aggregate. Fields cannot be reserved less than 7 days in advance of the event. If a field is not permitted to an organization or group then use is first-come, first-served.
Apply for a field use permit (including rentals) and view field availability. You must create an account to use the program. Reservations can now be made through February 29, 2024.
- All field rental applications, fees and insurance from groups other than non-local youth organizations are due at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled activity or the field permit will not be approved.
- To reserve (permit) fields for tournaments and camps, field use requests and fees, including a $500 refundable deposit, are due at least 30 days in advance of the event. This is based on the amount of fields requested for the event. If the payment is not received at least 30 days in advance, the fields will be released back to the public.
Priority for field use:
- City of Lake Oswego Parks & Recreation affiliated activities
- Recognized local youth sports organizations & LOSD programs
- Non-profit organizations and non-local youth organizations
- For-profit entities, private groups/clubs/individuals or rentals
Lights for Ball Fields
Lighted athletic field facilities are available with lighted hours, programmed by the Parks & Recreation Department and only with a reservation/permit. Facilities under the City's jurisdiction include East Waluga Park, George Rogers park, Hazelia Field at Luscher Farm and Westlake Park. Lights are not allowed past 10pm to conform with park hours.
For reservations or more information of City or School District Athletic Fields, contact: