- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- Athletic Fields
- Dog Parks
- Friends Groups for Parks and Natural Areas
- Natural Areas
- Park Sites and Information
- Parks General Information
- Parks Maintenance
- Picnic Shelter Reservations
- Ranger Station
- Trails & Pathways
- Urban Wildlife
- Volunteer Stewardship
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
Community Youth Sports Organizations
Lake Oswego offers a variety of athletic/sports programs for its youth. See below for a list of sports offerings provided by our local sports organizations.
Pacer Youth Baseball - Spring and fall baseball for grades K-8 feeding into Lakeridge High School. PYB consists of Bambino, Cal Ripken and Junior Baseball (JBO) leagues. More information available at www.paceryouthbaseball.org.
Lake Oswego Junior Baseball for grades 7-8 offer sign-ups in February with activity beginning in April. More information available at www.lakeoswegojbo.com. Fall Season also available, with activity in September & October.
Lake Oswego Little League for grades K-6 will register in January for season beginning in April. For more information, go to www.lolittleleague.org. LOLL is the world's largest volunteer based baseball organization. LOLL volunteers work diligently to provide a positive experience for all players and their families. Parent/Guardian volunteers are always needed, child safety is our highest priority. Volunteers shall submit to a background check and complete additional Little League training requirements. Welcome to LO Little League! A positive experience unmatched for youth baseball in all of Oregon!!
Lake Oswego Girls Softball Little League: Spring recreational softball for girls ages 4-14 in Lake Oswego. The registration deadline is mid-February with the regular season taking place from early-April to early-June. To register and for more information, visit https://www.lakeoswegosoftball.org/
Lake Oswego Soccer Club offers organized league play to the youth of Lake Oswego. Register for the spring program in February that runs through April/May. Registration for fall outdoor 3v3, primary, recreation, and fall classic leagues will take place in April. For more information call 503-699-8879 or visit www.losc.org.
Lakeridge Youth Football begins registration in April for its season beginning in August. Youth football for grades 3-8. More information at www.lakeridegeyouthfootball.org.
Lake Oswego Youth Lacrosse for boys grades 1-8 and girls grades 3-8 sponsored by Community Schools. For more information visit lakeoswegoyouthlacrosse.teamsnapsites.com.
Lake Oswego Community School is located at 1500 Greentree Rd. in the former Palisades Elementary School. Community Schools sponsors an extended daycare for grades K-6, driver’s education, scholars’ alliance, youth sports (including basketball, lacrosse, and water polo), after school art and educational classes. For registration information call 503-534-2302. LOSD Community Schools
Lake Oswego Youth Traveling Basketball is sponsored by Community Schools. Register for girls and boys in grades 4-8. For more information, call Community Schools at 503-534-2302
Oswego Swim Club operates from the Lake Oswego School District Pool at Lake Oswego High School. The Lake Oswego Swim Club offers year round swimming for novice Pre-Swim Team classes and competitive Swim Team at the Lake Oswego Community Pool. Ages 5-18. For information or inquires please visit: www.lakeoswegoswimclub.org.
- Lake Oswego School District Swim Pool, 2400 Hazel Road, (located on the Lake Oswego High School campus). For complete schedule including lessons, lap swim, open swim, Red Cross programs, synchronized swim, diving, aerobics, etc., call the Lake Oswego High School Pool 503-534-2330.
- Lake Grove Swim Park, operated by the Lake Oswego School District, 3900 Lakeview Blvd is open June through Labor Day. For information regarding entry requirements, phone the Lake Grove Swim Park 503-635-0355 or the Lake Oswego School District 503-534-2000.
- Lake Oswego Swim Park, operated by the City, 250 Ridgeway Road, is operated by Parks & Recreation and is open to Lake Oswego residents July through August, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily (weather permitting). Lifeguards on duty, no charge for admission.