- Parks & Recreation Home
- Parks Plan 2040
- Things To Do
- Classes & Activities
- Community Events
- Farmers' Market
- Go Hiking
- Kayak or SUP
- Play Sports
- Play Tennis
- Row on the Willamette
- Summer Camps
- Teen Scene
- Visit Your Parks
- Visit and learn about the City of Lake Oswego's Art Collection
- Volunteer Opportunities
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Bids & RFP Information
High School City League Basketball 2023-24
SPACE IS LIMITED.
Registration: Team registration format. Managers must register and create team on www.loparks.org first before players can register. Individuals are not placed on teams. To Register, click 'Team Registration' for your Division and then select either 'Create Team' or 'Join Team'. Player fee ($165) includes team t-shirt.
Starting the registration process does not guarantee you a spot in the league. When all requirements have been met, L.O. Parks and Rec staff will contact Student and Adult team managers to confirm acceptance into the league.
To be considered fully registered, the following steps have to be completed:
- Created a team on Active with an appropriate team name.
- A minimum of 10 team members must be individually registered and paid for, and all forms must be filled out and signed.
- At least one Adult Supervisor must have filled out the adult volunteer forms, including:
- A criminal background check
- Adult supervisor volunteer form
- Adult Supervisors are not considered registered until both required forms have been received. Adult Supervisor age minimum is 21. Adult Supervisor Forms can be emailed to email@example.com. Adult Volunteer forms for the Boys Freshman/Sophomore division are due December 1st.
- The Team Name/Jersey Selection form must be filled out
Due to limited gym availability, games will be played on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays this season. 6 regular season games plus single elimination tournament.
|Division||Reg open||Reg close||Max # of teams||Season dates|
|Boys 11-12||Oct 10||Nov 7||14||Nov 30-Feb 25|
|Girls 9-12||Oct 10||Nov 7||10||Nov 30-Feb 25|
|Boys 9-10||Nov 17||Dec 11||8||Jan 3-Feb 25|
Eligibility: All participants must be a high school student attending a Lake Oswego 7J School District High School &/or residing within the Lake Oswego School District or City of Lake Oswego boundaries. Players who are currently on the roster for their 2023/24 high school basketball team are NOT eligible to play on a City League (Regardless of level: i.e. Varsity, JV, JVII, Freshman).
TRYING OUT FOR A SCHOOL TEAM? We wish those of you who try out the best of luck! In the meantime, you can still gather you friends, put a team together and register for City League. If selected for a school team let us know and we will refund your player registration fee.
For registration help, contact Registrar/Front Desk Staff, M-F, 8am-5pm at 503-675-2549
For H.S. City League questions, contact
Izzy Sigrist, League Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-675-2544