- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- Classes & Activities
- Community Events
- Farmers' Market
- Foot Golf
- Go Hiking
- Kayak or SUP
- Parks & Rec. Rowing Info.
- Play Sports
- Play Tennis
- Row on the Willamette
- Summer Camps
- Teen Scene
- Visit Your Parks
- Volunteer Opportunities
- How Do I...
- Parks Bond Investment Outreach
High School City League Basketball 2019/2020
SEASON: December - February. Includes 8 regular season games + single elimination tournament. Games played weeknights and weekends, Su-Sa. Game days and times vary throughout the season for each team.
REGISTRATION: Managers must create team first before players can register. Individuals are not placed on teams. All participants must be a high school student attending a Lake Oswego 7J School District High School &/or residing within the Lake Oswego School District or City of Lake Oswego boundaries. Register at www.loparks.org
2019/20 REGISTRATION FEES: $75 per player (Team registration format). Scholarships: L.O. Parks & Recreation offers a limited number of partial scholarships for City and School District residents needing financial assistance. For more information on scholarship process, contact Dina Balogh at email@example.com or 503-534-5420.
2019/20 REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Must have a minimum of 8 players (maximum 15) registered and paid by 4:30pm on October 30, 2019. (*Note the time dealine on this date)
Once your team is registered, submit required forms for one (minimum) Adult Supervisor. Two required Adult Supervisor Forms for each Adult Supervisor (1. Adult Sup. Volunteer Form and 2.Adult Sup. Background Check Form. can be found under attachments at the top right of this page). Teams must have a minimum 1 registered Adult Supervisor. *Adult Supervisors are not considered registered until both required forms have been received. Adult Supervisor age minimum is 21.
Adult Supervisor Forms can be turned in to firstname.lastname@example.org OR by dropping the forms off, M-F, 8am-5pm at:
L.O. Public Golf Course / L.O. Parks & Recreation Front Desk
17525 Stafford Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
October 30, 4:30pm: Registration and Forms Deadline
- Minimum of 8 players must be registered for team by this date in order to participate in this league.
- Shirt Order Form (and team name selection) must be completed online. (form found on upper right corner of this page)
- One Adult Supervisor must be registered by this date. To be fully registered, LOPR must receive the 2 required Adult Supervisor forms. (forms found on upper right corner of this page)
November 18: Game schedule posted at www.lakeoswegosports.com
November 20: Team uniform shirt distribution at L.O. High School during lunch
November 21: Team uniform shirt distribution at Lakeridge High School during lunch
December 2: League games begin
December 15: Last day to add players to your roster.
- Late add player fee (players registering after the 4:30pm dealine on October 30): $80 per player. This includes a $5 late fee added to the $75 registration fee.
- Late add T-shirts: Any player added after 4:30pm on October 30 must wait for their shirt to arrive before they are eligible to play. Late add T-shirts can take up to 2 weeks after registering.
February 29: Championship Saturday
For registration help, contact Registrar/Front Desk Staff, M-F, 8am-5pm at 503-675-2549
For more info. questions or registration help please contact:
Ian Miller, Sports League Coordinator
email@example.com / 503-534-5283
*Interested in sponsoring our High School City League? Please contact:
Jodi Pluhacek, Sports Division Program and Marketing Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-534-5279
Follow us on Twitter: @LOCitySports