Lake Oswego Swim Park - 250 Ridgeway Rd. - Open to L.O. Residents
SWIM PARK IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Thank you for another safe summer season of splashing and swimming in Oswego Lake! Thanks to our lifeguards and staff who helped protect patrons and maintain a beautiful clean park and thanks to those who supported the park by attending.
The Lake Oswego Swim Park is operated by Lake Oswego Parks and Recreation and open to Lake Oswego residents
Located at 250 Ridgeway Road -- Turn West onto Middlecrest Rd. off of State St. Turn left onto Ridgeway Rd.
The park features: Certified lifeguards on duty; diving platforms, inner tubes, lounge chairs, picnic tables, various water toys, and a limited number of U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets.
- Open 7 days per week, July 1 - August 29. Daily hours are 1:00pm - 6:00pm (weather permitting)
- L.O. Swim Park is open to L.O. residents with proof of L.O. residency.
- Proof of LO residency with photo ID (either through a driver’s license, Oregon ID card, LO School District current ID, or utility bill in addition to photo ID)
- Guests of L.O. residents must be accompanied by L.O. resident during entire time of visit. Number of guests allowed is limited.
- Children ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an individual 16 years or older.
- On-Site staff has the authority to put capacity limits on the number of patrons allowed in the Swim Park at a time and to instill a time limit of 2 hours on customer visits.
- This is due to overall safety, lifeguard to swimmer ratios and the limited size of the L.O. Swim Park.
- Time limits on busy days allows a larger number of different individuals to enjoy the park each day.
- Swim Park on-site phone; 503-953-9325 (number during open hours, 1-6pm)
- L.O. Parks & Recreation Front Desk; 503-675-2549 (M-F, 8a-5p)
Please Note: The Lake Grove Swim Park on Lakeview Blvd. is owned and operated by L.O. School District. Call 503-635-0355 for information.