Lake Oswego Swim Park - 250 Ridgeway Rd. - Open to L.O. Residents
Summer 2021 OPEN July 1 - August 29; 1-6pm
The Lake Oswego Swim Park is operated by Lake Oswego Parks and Recreation and open to Lake Oswego residents
Located at 250 Ridgeway Road -- Turn West onto Middlecrest Rd. off of State St. Turn left onto Ridgeway Rd.
The park features: Certified lifeguards on duty; diving platforms, inner tubes, lounge chairs, picnic tables, various water toys, and a limited number of U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets.
- Open 7 days per week, July 1 - August 29. Daily hours are 1:00pm - 6:00pm (weather permitting)
- L.O. Swim Park is open to L.O. residents with proof of L.O. residency.
- Proof of LO residency with photo ID (either through a driver’s license, Oregon ID card, LO School District current ID, or utility bill in addition to photo ID)
- Guests of L.O. residents must be accompanied by L.O. resident during entire time of visit. Number of guests allowed is limited.
- Children ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an individual 16 years or older.
- On-Site staff has the authority to put capacity limits on the number of patrons allowed in the Swim Park at a time and to instill a time limit of 2 hours on customer visits.
- This is due to overall safety, lifeguard to swimmer ratios and the limited size of the L.O. Swim Park.
- Time limits on busy days allows a larger number of different individuals to enjoy the park each day.
- Swim Park on-site phone; 503-953-9325 (number during open hours, 1-6pm)
- L.O. Parks & Recreation Front Desk; 503-675-2549 (M-F, 8a-5p)
Please Note: The Lake Grove Swim Park on Lakeview Blvd. is owned and operated by L.O. School District. Call 503-635-0355 for information.