LOPR COVID-19 UPDATE
LO Parks & Recreation Update: June 1, 2021
- Parks, Natural areas, Trails and Athletic Fields are open. Reservations are open. Picnic Shelter Reservations | City of Lake Oswego
- In-person activities, events and virtual activities are in progress throughout the LOPR system. Parks and Recreation Things to Do | City of Lake Oswego
LO Parks & Recreation facility and activity modifications
- Indoor Recreation Facilities are open by appointment only; including Christ Church Parish, LO Golf Course Clubhouse & Luscher Farmhouse.
- The Lake Oswego Adult Community Center is closed for rehabilitation construction project. Adult Community Center Rehabilitation | City of Lake Oswego.
- The Lake Oswego Indoor Tennis Center is closed for rehabilitation construction project. Tennis Center Rehabilitation | City of Lake Oswego
We are committed to continue serving our community and we will continue to follow the guidance of health officials and the direction of State and City government. The following is recommended:
- Refrain from using parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms (Feel Sick, Stay Home).
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to, during, and after use of parks or trails (Wash Your Hands, Don’t Touch Your Face).
- While on trails, warn other users of your presence and as they pass, and step aside (Give Other Users Respect and Space).
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, find an alternate location or find another space (Move To Find Your Own Space).
- If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear a face covering. (Wear a mask).
For the latest information about additional City facility closures, please visit the City of Lake Oswego Novel Coronavirus webpage at
The City of Lake Oswego is here to serve you, we’re in this together. #LOtogether
For specific information, please contact the appropriate City department or visit their webpage:
Lake Oswego Public Library: www.lakeoswegolibrary.org(link is external) or 503-636-7628
Lake Oswego Adult Community Center: www.LOACC.info(link is external) or 503-635-3758
Lake Oswego Building Dept: www.lakeoswego.city/building(link is external) or 503-635-0390
Lake Oswego Planning Dept: www.lakeoswego.city/planning(link is external) or 503-635-0390
Lake Oswego Engineering Dept: www.lakeoswego.city/engineering(link is external) or 503-635-0270
Lake Oswego Public Works Dept: www.lakeoswego.city/publicworks(link is external) or 503-635-0280
Lake Oswego Fire Dept: www.lakeoswego.city/fire(link is external) or 503-635-0275
Sources of information:
U.S. and global updates:
Oregon Health Authority updates:
Lake Oswego School District updates:
Clackamas County Health Alerts
For specific medical questions, people should contact their medical care provider. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.