- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Iron Mountain Park Project
- Woodmont Natural Park Project
- Parks Project Map
- Master Plans & Reports
- Parks Bond Investment
- Adult Community Center Rehabilitation
- Golf Course Renovation
- Iron Mountain Park Soft Trails Project
- Rassekh Park Development
- Recreation and Aquatics Center
- Roehr Park Pathway Project
- Stevens Meadows Development Project
- Tennis Center Rehabilitation
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Municipal Golf Course Renovation
The Lake Oswego Golf Course is located on 40 acres just north of the intersection of Stafford Road and Overlook Drive. A small wetlands area is delineated at the northern edge of the property. The course was originally opened in 1964 and included a small clubhouse and the driving range. The original clubhouse was replaced in 1992.
The Golf Course renovation includes design and construction of a 9-hole Par 3 Executive Golf Course in Lake Oswego to replace the existing 18-hole Par 3 golf course located at 17525 Stafford Road in Lake Oswego. Key elements of the project include:
- Design and construction of a 9-hole Executive Golf Course
- Renovation of the existing driving range
- Design and construction of a new related golf course maintenance facility
The Design/Build bids are closed. Design Build bids are open until Tuesday Oct. 13, 2:00 p.m. See: http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/bids/
The Recreation and Aquatics Center project will also coincide with the Golf Course renovation.
January 2021: This project is in contract negotiations.
LO Golf Course
17525 Stafford RoadLake Oswego, OR 97034