- Parks & Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
Dog Parks of Lake Oswego
Welcome to the City of Lake Oswego Dog Parks!
Hazelia Dog Park: 17800 Stafford Road
The Hazelia Dog Park is separated into two areas for our canine friends.
The northern most area is for timid and shy dogs. The larger area adjacent to the parking lot is for more outgoing dogs.
Hazelia Dog Park is open for play every day of the year from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
West Waluga Dog Park: 15775 Waluga Drive
The West Waluga Dog Park was built in spring of 2018 in cooperation with the Maintenance and Construction Section of the Board of the Oregon Parks & Recreation Association. Several Parks Maintenance employees from various agencies throughout the state assisted in it construction.
West Waluga Dog Park is open for play every day of the year from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Pilkington Park: 19043 Pilkington
Fenced park is great for dog outings. It is open for play everyday of the year from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
McNary Park: 47 Becket (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)
Keep checking back for updates.
Look for posted OLA rules at each location. Open every day from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- All dogs must be kept on-leash except in areas designated by sign as “off-leash” and must be under control by owner/keeper at all times on all Park Property.
- Owners or keepers must promptly remove excrement or other solid waste deposited by the animal.
- All dogs on Park Property must be licensed and current in vaccinations.
- Keep an eye on your dog to make sure they are playing nice with others.
- Dogs are not allowed on Athletic Fields unless authorized by the Parks & Rec Department Director.