- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Iron Mountain Park Project
- Woodmont Natural Park Project
- Stevens Meadows Development Project
- Parks Project Map
- Master Plans & Reports
- Parks Bond Investment
- Adult Community Center Remodel
- Iron Mountain Park Soft Trails Project
- Recreation and Aquatics Center
- Roehr Park Pathway Project
- Tennis Center Remodel
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Parks & Recreation Projects
Parks provide a connection to nature, create healthy communities and enhance the physical environment in which we live.
Iron Mountain Park is an approximately 51-acre park located in the center of the City of Lake Oswego. Iron Mountain Park is larger than a local neighborhood park and integrates natural and developed features.
Park construction has begun. Iron Mt. Park will be closed during construction.
Woodmont Natural Park is a 6.8 acre park located within the City of Lake Oswego.
Park construction has begun. Woodmont Natural Park will be closed during construction. The Work consists of the renovation of Woodmont Natural Park related to landscaping, pathways, public street improvements.
In 2019, Lake Oswego Parks and Recreation acquired the 5 acre Stevens Property on Childs Road to develop a park and trailhead. The trailhead will provide a gateway to the Stevens Meadows and Cooks Butte properties.
The pathway project will improve access to trails by regrading and replacing 1600 lineal feet of asphalt paved trail in addition to:
- Removal of three small wood bridges and construction of one new pre-fab wood bridge;
- Culvert installations; and
- Improved signage and landscaping.