- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Iron Mountain Park Project
- Woodmont Natural Park Project
- Parks Project Map
- Master Plans & Reports
- Parks Bond Investment
- Adult Community Center Rehabilitation
- Golf Course Renovation
- Iron Mountain Park Soft Trails Project
- Rassekh Park Development
- Recreation and Aquatics Center
- Stevens Meadows Development Project
- Tennis Center Rehabilitation
Parks & Recreation Projects
Parks provide a connection to nature, create healthy communities and enhance the physical environment in which we live.
Online Open House is Now Live!
Visit our online open house for the Lake Oswego Municipal Golf Course! The city is designing an improved golf course, driving range, and maintenance building. Learn about the proposed design and tell us what you think!
The Indoor Tennis Center will be remodeled to provide ADA accessibility, an improved entryway and parking, provide front desk space, develop new restroom facilities and provide adequate office space. The facility will see improvements that include a multi-use room and an enlarged viewing area for increased court visibility.
Online Open House Now Live!
From June 4th to June 13th, you can visit our online open house to:
- View the three design options
- Watch short videos about each design
- Take a map tour of each design
- Leave feedback on the designs and park elements
Your feedback on these design options will help shape the next steps in the design process.
The Adult Community Center is a multipurpose facility offering recreation, education and social services programs for adults. The ACC will undergo remodeling to include:
Iron Mountain Park is OPEN. It is a "soft" opening to allow public access, with a grand opening to be planned later in the year when the weather allows. The park is located at 2401 Iron Mountain Road.