- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Find a Parks & Recreation Job
- Get a Block Party Permit
- Get a Film Permit
- Get a Special Event Permit
- Make a Park Reservation (Picnic Shelters/Premier Parks)
- Photograph Commercially in a LO Park
- Receive Human Services
- Register for Classes
- Register for Sports Leagues
- Reserve Athletic Fields
- Reserve a Room for a Meeting
- Scholarship Program
- Sponsor an Activity or Event?
- Teach a Class and Submit a Proposal
- Tennis Seasonal Lottery
- View Documents
- View Fall Catalog
- View Forms & Permits
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Reservations for 2021 Premier Parks and Picnic Shelters will be taken on February 1st at 8:00am.
With the COVID Pandemic reservations for 2021 will be taken for the date requested but may be cancelled or the reservation requirements may be altered based on Governor's guidelines. We will update the website as these changes occur.
Please refer to https://www.ci.oswego.or.us/parksrec/lopr-covid-19-update for specific info regarding closures or adjusted operations due to COVID-19.
All reservations are required to review, sign and return the email@example.com
Picnic Shelter Reservations
Locations for rent:
George Rogers Park Shelter #1 (Max. 50 people)
George Rogers Park Shelter #2 (Max. 75 people) - closed April 1 - May 1, 2021 for construction.
Rossman Park Shelter (Max. 25 people)
Waluga East Shelter (Max. 75 people)
Waluga West Shelter (Max. 50 people)
Westlake Shelter (Max. 50 people)
For online reservations, paper application, park details, requirements and fees click here
Premier reservations are for park locations that can accommodate larger events and have additional amenities to offer. The following locations can hold a Premier Reservation:
- Foothills Park
- Millennium Plaza Park
- Roehr Park - Reservations will not be taken during the months of July & August
For online application, park details, requirements and fees click here