- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Athletic Fields
- Dog Parks and Off-Leash Areas
- Friends Groups for Parks and Natural Areas
- Natural Areas
- Park Sites and Information
- Parks General Information
- Parks Maintenance
- Picnic Shelter Reservations
- Ranger Station
- Trails & Pathways
- Urban Wildlife
- Volunteer Stewardship
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Picnic Shelter Reservations
Online Reservations for 2021 will open on February 1st at 8:00am
With the COVID Pandemic 2021 reservations will be approved for the date requested but may be cancelled or the reservation requirements may be altered based on Governors guidelines. We will update the website as these changes occur. Please refer to https://www.ci.oswego.or.us/parksrec/lopr-covid-19-update for specific info regarding closures or adjusted operations due to COVID-19.
All reservations are required to review, sign and return the City COVID Compliance Waiver (under attachments). Return to email@example.com
How to make a reservation?Rentals for picnic shelter use may be made by going to www.loparks.org. For instruction on how to reserve visit -
When may picnic shelters be rented?
Picnic shelters in 2021 may be rented for use between April 1 and October 31. Online reservations for 2021 can be made at loparks.org opening on February 1.
What picnic shelters may be rented?
- George Rogers Park #1 Picnic Shelter (Max. 50 people)
- George Rogers Park #2 Picnic Shelter (Max 75 people) - closed for construction April 1, 2021 - May 1, 2021
- Rossman Park Picnic Shelter (Max. 25 people)
- East Waluga Park Picnic Shelter (Max. 75 people)
- West Waluga Park Picnic Shelter (Max. 50 people)
- Westlake Park Picnic Shelter (Max. 50 people)
What is the cost for renting a shelter?
Reservations are in 3-hour block. The cost per block is $75/resident and $112.50/non-resident plus a $100 refundable deposit.
What times are available for reservations?
- Morning block: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Afternoon block: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Evening block : 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
****Your rental starts and ends promptly at the stated time. The hour between blocks is needed so the shelter can be serviced. Shelter set-up and clean-up must occur within reservation block times for a full refund of your deposit.
How can I view picnic shelter availability from April 1 through October 31?
Go to: www.loparks.org. There is a merchant processing fee for online picnic shelter transactions.