- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Athletic Fields
- Dog Parks
- Friends Groups for Parks and Natural Areas
- Natural Areas
- Park Sites and Information
- Parks General Information
- Parks Maintenance
- Picnic Shelter Reservations
- Ranger Station
- Trails & Pathways
- Urban Wildlife
- Volunteer Stewardship
Picnic Shelter Reservations
Online Reservations for 2022 are currently closed.
How to make a reservation?
Rentals for picnic shelter use may be made by going to www.loparks.org.
When may picnic shelters be rented?
Picnic shelters in 2022 may be rented for use between April 1, 2022 and October 30. Online reservations for 2022 can be made at loparks.org starting the first business day in February.
What picnic shelters may be rented?
- George Rogers Park Shelter #1 - up to 50
- George Rogers Park Shelter #2 - up to 75 - Not available to reserve in 2022 at this time
- Rossman Park Shelter - up to 25
- Waluga East Shelter - up to 75
- Waluga West Shelter - up to 50
- Westlake Shelter - up to 50
What is the cost for renting a shelter?
Reservations are in 3-hour blocks. The cost per block is $75/resident and $112.50/non-resident plus a $100 refundable deposit. There is a merchant processing fee for online picnic shelter transactions.
What times are available for reservations?
- Morning block: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Afternoon block: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Evening block : 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
How do I make reservations for Millennium Plaza Park, Foothills or Roehr Parks? See HERE
****Your rental starts and ends promptly at the stated time. The hour between blocks is needed so the shelter can be serviced. Shelter set-up and clean-up must occur within reservation block times for a full refund of your deposit.
How can I view picnic shelter availability from April 1 through October 30?
Go to: www.loparks.org. Click on "Reservations" on the menu bar. Click on the Shelter you want to reserve and view the calendar for available openings.