- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Find a Parks & Recreation Job
- Get a Block Party Permit
- Get a Film Permit
- Get a Special Event Permit
- Make a Park Reservation (Picnic Shelters/Premier Parks)
- Photograph Commercially in a LO Park
- Receive Human Services
- Register for Classes
- Register for Sports Leagues
- Reserve Athletic Fields
- Reserve a Room for a Meeting
- Scholarship Program
- Sponsor an Activity or Event?
- Teach a Class and Submit a Proposal
- Tennis Seasonal Lottery
- View Documents
- View Fall Catalog
- View Forms & Permits
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Premier Park Reservations
We are taking reservations for the 2021 season. With the COVID Pandemic reservations will be approved for the date requested (if available) but may be cancelled or the reservation requirements may be altered based on Governor's guidelines. Capacities for each venue are based on the Risk Level that Clackamas County is currently in at time of reservation. You will be limited to this amount of attendees when you make a reservation. Capacities will be updated when the OHA guidelines allow:
- For 2021 we will take Reservations for Premier Parks April 1 - last weekend in October.
- Reservations for Roehr Park will not be taken during the months of July and August.
- 2021 information (policies, fees, etc.) can be found to the right under Attachments.
- The deposit ($650) will not be due at time of submitting your application to reserve the date. We will collect any fees due at least 30 days before the reservation if/when we know we can hold the reservation.
- The kitchen at Millenium Plaza Park will not be available for use this season.
- New online application! We are now accepting applications. Applications will be processed and approved on a first come, first serve basis if the date is available. Applications will not be taken less than 14 days prior to use.
- All reservations must also review, sign and return the City COVID Compliance Waiver located under attachment. Return to email@example.com.
Foothills Park -
Risk Level Capacity: Pavilion: High Risk - 15; Moderate Risk - 25; Low Risk - 50. Dolphin/Bosque: High Risk - 10; Moderate Risk - 15; Low Risk - 25.
The City’s newest riverfront park is nine acres on the Willamette River waterfront, just north of Roehr Park and the Oswego Pointe area. It features sweeping views of the river from a covered platform; a ring of basalt columns engraved with the poetry of William Stafford (the Stafford Stones); a timber and stone picnic pavilion with a stone fireplace; pathways, a reflecting pond, and a grass amphitheater that hosts Wednesday evening concerts in July. Reservations can be made for the Pavilion, Amphitheater, Dolphin and Bosque.
Millennium Plaza Park -
Risk Level Capacity: Pergola: High Risk - 60; Moderate Risk - 100; Low Risk - 200.
- The kitchen is not available for use during the 2021 season
A delightful urban park located in the heart of Lake Oswego. Featuring views of Lakewood Bay, this community gathering place features a pergola, fireplace, reflecting pond and a paved plaza. Many events are planned each year including the Saturday Lake Oswego Farmers' Market, Thursday Movies in the Park during July and August, and Sunday Moonlight & Music concerts. Reservations can be made for the Pergola and/or Grassy Knoll.
Roehr Park - Reservations will not be taken during the months of July and August
Current Capacity: Amphitheater: High Risk - 30; Moderate Risk - 50; Low Risk - 100. Dolphin: High Risk - 10; Moderate Risk - 15; Low Risk - 25.
This 7.5 acre developed riverfront area along the Willamette River includes viewing decks, lighted pathways, and benches for sitting. There is also an amphitheater and access to the Charlie S. Brown Water Sports Center along with the newly renovated Roehr Park Pathway. Reservations can be made for the amphitheater and Dolphin together.