- Parks & Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- Parks General Information
- Park Rental & Permitting Information
- Trails & Pathways
- Natural Areas
- Athletic Fields
- Dog Parks
- Park Sites and Information
- Parks Maintenance
- Ranger Station
- Urban Wildlife
- Volunteer Stewardship
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
Premier Park Reservations
During the reservation season, Foothills Park Pavilion, Millennium Plaza Pergola and Roehr Park Amphitheater can be used on a first come first serve basis if there is not a reservation scheduled.
2023 Reservation Season: April 1 - October 31, 2023
- We are now accepting applications found under "Related Links". Available dates will be awarded on a first come basis. If two applications are received for the same available date, the date will be awarded to residents first.
- You will be notified within 2 days of submittal if you've received the date requested.
- A refundable deposit of $500 is then due to reserve the date.
- Reservations for Roehr Park will be taken May 1 - October 31.
- 2023 rental information (policies, fees, etc.) is available under "Attachments".
- Applications will not be taken less than 14 business days before the reservation date.
Foothills Park -
Max Capacity: Pavilion: 100. Grass Area next to Pavilion: 100. Dolphin/Bosque: 50.
The City’s newest riverfront park is nine acres on the Willamette River waterfront, just north of Roehr Park and the Oswego Pointe area. It features sweeping views of the river from a covered platform; a ring of basalt columns engraved with the poetry of William Stafford (the Stafford Stones); a timber and stone picnic pavilion with a stone fireplace; pathways, a reflecting pond, and a grass amphitheater that hosts Wednesday evening concerts in July. Reservations can be made for the Pavilion, Amphitheater, Dolphin and Bosque.
Millennium Plaza Park -
Max Capacity: Pergola: 400. Grassy Knoll: 50
Delightful urban park located in the heart of Lake Oswego. Featuring views of Lakewood Bay, this community gathering place features a pergola, fireplace, reflecting pond and a paved plaza. Many events are planned each year including the Saturday Lake Oswego Farmers' Market, Thursday Movies in the Park during July and August, and Sunday Moonlight & Music concerts. Reservations can be made for the Pergola and/or Grassy Knoll.
Roehr Park -
Current Capacity: Amphitheater: 200. Dolphin: 50.
This 7.5 acre developed riverfront area along the Willamette River includes viewing decks, lighted pathways, and benches for sitting. There is also an amphitheater and access to the Charlie S. Brown Water Sports Center along with the newly renovated Roehr Park Pathway. Reservations can only be made for the amphitheater and Dolphin together.
Premier Park Application