- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Find a Parks & Recreation Job
- Get a Block Party Permit
- Get a Film Permit
- Get a Special Event Permit
- Make a Park Reservation (Picnic Shelters/Premier Parks)
- Photograph Commercially in a LO Park
- Receive Human Services
- Register for Classes
- Register for Sports Leagues
- Reserve Athletic Fields
- Scholarship Program
- Teach a Class and Submit a Proposal
- Tennis Seasonal Lottery
- View Documents
- View Current Activity Guide
- View Forms & Permits
- Parks & Recreation Projects
Premier Park Reservations
Currently the FHP Pavilion, MPP Pergola and Roehr Park Amphitheater can be used on a first come first serve basis.
For 2023 we will take Reservations for Premier Parks April 1 - last weekend in October
- We will start accepting applications the first business day in February at 8am. Available dates will be awarded on a first come basis. If two applications are received for the same available date, the date will be awarded to residents first.
- Currently you may complete the application and save as a draft. Make sure to make note of where the file is saved and password used. On Feb. 1 at 8am a submit button will appear to submit your application.
- You will be notified within 2 days of submittal if you've received the date requested.
- A refundable deposit of $500 is then due to reserve the date.
- Reservations for Roehr Park will be taken May 1 - October 29.
- 2023 information (policies, fees, etc.) is available under "Attachments".
- Applications will not be taken less than 14 business days before the reservation date.
Foothills Park -
Max Capacity: Pavilion: 100. Grass Area next to Pavilion: 100. Dolphin/Bosque: 50.
The City’s newest riverfront park is nine acres on the Willamette River waterfront, just north of Roehr Park and the Oswego Pointe area. It features sweeping views of the river from a covered platform; a ring of basalt columns engraved with the poetry of William Stafford (the Stafford Stones); a timber and stone picnic pavilion with a stone fireplace; pathways, a reflecting pond, and a grass amphitheater that hosts Wednesday evening concerts in July. Reservations can be made for the Pavilion, Amphitheater, Dolphin and Bosque.
Millennium Plaza Park -
Max Capacity: Pergola: 400. Grassy Knoll: 50
Delightful urban park located in the heart of Lake Oswego. Featuring views of Lakewood Bay, this community gathering place features a pergola, fireplace, reflecting pond and a paved plaza. Many events are planned each year including the Saturday Lake Oswego Farmers' Market, Thursday Movies in the Park during July and August, and Sunday Moonlight & Music concerts. Reservations can be made for the Pergola and/or Grassy Knoll.
Roehr Park -
Current Capacity: Amphitheater: 200. Dolphin: 50.
This 7.5 acre developed riverfront area along the Willamette River includes viewing decks, lighted pathways, and benches for sitting. There is also an amphitheater and access to the Charlie S. Brown Water Sports Center along with the newly renovated Roehr Park Pathway. Reservations can only be made for the amphitheater and Dolphin together.