Rassekh Park Virtual Neighborhood Meeting
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Joining the Meeting
The meeting will be hosted on the Microsoft Teams platform.
Join by Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone:
- This is the preferred method as it will allow you to see the presenter’s material on screen.
- To join the meeting, use the following link from a web browser: https://bit.ly/3E2d2Fm
- If you have not used Microsoft Teams previously, please join the meeting early because the app needs time to set up the browser interface or, at your option, install a local client for the app. You can also do this in advance of the meeting date if you wish.
- You should be automatically connected to the virtual neighborhood meeting.
Join by Telephone
- Dial 971-302-4531
- When prompted, enter the phone conference ID: 447 912 186#
During the Meeting
- Please join the meeting with your microphone muted. If you forget, meeting attendees will be muted during the presentation. This will allow everyone to hear the presentation clearly without added distractions.
- Make sure that the speakers on your device are turned on, and not muted.
- If you do not have speakers on your computer, you can join by phone (using the “Join by telephone” instructions) to hear the presentation while watching the presentation on your computer monitor.
Asking Questions/Making Comments During the Meeting
- Those who have questions should use the “Raise Hand” feature on Microsoft Teams so that everyone can have an opportunity to speak.
Helpful Hints and Troubleshooting
- We recommend ensuring your internet browser works with Microsoft Teams before the meeting and/or downloading the free Microsoft Teams Application.
- We strongly encourage participants to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure that all technology is working properly so the meeting can start on time.
- Microsoft has an available resource for technical questions, see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/teams-welcome.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Bruce Powers (email@example.com or 503.697.6575)