- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Find a Parks & Recreation Job
- Get a Block Party Permit
- Get a Film Permit
- Get a Special Event Permit
- Make a Park Reservation (Picnic Shelters/Premier Parks)
- Photograph Commercially in a LO Park
- Receive Human Services
- Register for Classes
- Register for Sports Leagues
- Reserve Athletic Fields
- Reserve a Room for a Meeting
- Scholarship Program
- Sponsor an Activity or Event?
- Teach a Class and Submit a Proposal
- Tennis Seasonal Lottery
- View Documents
- View Fall Catalog
- View Forms & Permits
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Reserve Rooms for Meetings and Events
Have your meeting or event at the Adult Community Center.
The Adult Community Center
505 G Ave. Lake Oswego OR 97034
The Adult Community Center is available for private rental. The information packet below includes descriptions of rooms, costs, and rental application. Typical rentals include HOA meetings, memorial services, birthday or anniversary parties, graduation celebrations, subject to availability. Call 503-635-3758 for more info.
Rentals available during the following hours:
Monday - Thursday 8:30a - 7p Friday 8:30a - 4p
Reservation requests outside scheduled days and hours by Director approval only.