- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Athletic Fields
- Dog Parks and Off-Leash Areas
- Friends Groups for Parks and Natural Areas
- Natural Areas
- Park Sites and Information
- Parks General Information
- Parks Maintenance
- Picnic Shelter Reservations
- Ranger Station
- Trails & Pathways
- Urban Wildlife
- Volunteer Stewardship
NOTE: Roehr Park Amphitheater is closed until early fall due to reconstruction of flooring.
Click here for the new online application to make a reservation
This 7.5 acre developed riverfront area along the Willamette River includes viewing decks, lighted pathways, and benches for sitting. There is also an amphitheater and access to the Charlie S. Brown Water Sports Center.
350 Oswego Pointe DriveLake Oswego, OR
Natural Area - Wildlife Viewing
River Boat Access Dock
Trails and Paths
Water Access for Hand Carry Boats