- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Iron Mountain Park Project
- Woodmont Natural Park Project
- Stevens Meadows Development Project
- Parks Project Map
- Master Plans & Reports
- Parks Bond Investment
- Adult Community Center Rehabilitation
- Golf Course Renovation
- Iron Mountain Park Soft Trails Project
- Recreation and Aquatics Center
- Roehr Park Pathway Project
- Tennis Center Rehabilitation
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Stevens Meadows Trailhead
In 2019, Lake Oswego Parks and Recreation acquired the 5 acre Stevens Property on Childs Road to develop a park and trailhead. The trailhead will provide a gateway to the Stevens Meadows and Cooks Butte properties.
The property was designed to provide parking, restroom facilities, picnic shelter, and trailhead for users of these existing trails. The proposed park will have 13 parking spaces plus 1 ADA parking space with the potential for expansion of parking in the future as needed. The pathways leading to the facilities will meet ADA requirements and will provide access for all users to the trailhead, picnic shelter, and restroom facility.