- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Athletic Fields
- Dog Parks and Off-Leash Areas
- Friends Groups for Parks and Natural Areas
- Natural Areas
- Park Sites and Information
- Parks General Information
- Parks Maintenance
- Picnic Shelter Reservations
- Plans & Projects
- Ranger Station
- Trails & Pathways
- Urban Wildlife
- Volunteer Stewardship
- Parks Bond Investment Outreach
Tryon Creek Cove Trail Connection
Help decide how a trail will connect Foothills Park in Lake Oswego to Tryon Creek State Park.
Lake Oswego and Metro are working together to link Foothills Park to Tryon Creek State Park while providing a connection to the Willamette River Water Trail at Tryon Creek Cove.
The trail would be between one and two miles long and accommodate cyclists and walkers. A key element of the plan will be a bridge over Tryon Creek. The trail will go through publicly-owned land or rights-of-way.
Visit Metro's Tryon Creek Cove Trail Connection project page, for more information on:
- The Tryon Creek Cove Trail Connection planning process.
- Public input opportunities.
- Related plans and maps.