- Parks & Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Parks & Recreation Projects
- Parks Project Map
- Master Plans & Reports
- Parks Bond Investment
- Golf Course Renovation
- 2023 Pickleball Project Update
- Rassekh Park Development
- Rassekh Skatepark
- Recreation and Aquatics Center
- George Rogers Park Lower Picnic Shelter Replacement
- Local Share of the Metro Parks and Nature Bond
Tryon Creek Cove Trail Connection
Help decide how a trail will connect Foothills Park in Lake Oswego to Tryon Creek State Park.
Lake Oswego and Metro are working together to link Foothills Park to Tryon Creek State Park while providing a connection to the Willamette River Water Trail at Tryon Creek Cove.
The trail would be between one and two miles long and accommodate cyclists and walkers. A key element of the plan will be a bridge over Tryon Creek. The trail will go through publicly-owned land or rights-of-way.
Visit Metro's Tryon Creek Cove Trail Connection project page, for more information on:
- The Tryon Creek Cove Trail Connection planning process.
- Public input opportunities.
- Related plans and maps.