- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Find a Parks & Recreation Job
- Get a Block Party Permit
- Get a Film Permit
- Get a Special Event Permit
- Make a Park Reservation (Picnic Shelters/Premier Parks)
- Photograph Commercially in a LO Park
- Receive Human Services
- Register for Classes
- Register for Sports Leagues
- Reserve Athletic Fields
- Reserve a Room for a Meeting
- Scholarship Program
- Teach a Class and Submit a Proposal
- Tennis Seasonal Lottery
- View Documents
- View Fall Catalog
- View Forms & Permits
- Park Projects
- LOPR COVID-19 Update
Tennis Seasonal Lottery
OPEN FOR THE 2020 LOTTERY
SEASONAL TENNIS RESERVATION/LOTTERY GUIDELINES
For a more detailed explanation of our seasonal lottery, please see our newsletter.
- Entries will be accepted from Tuesday, June 2, 2020 until noon Friday, July 17, 2020. The lottery drawing will be Wednesday, July 22, 2020.
- Registration forms will be entered into a lottery draw after registration closes.
- Persons reserving seasonal time agree to abide by all policies, procedures, rules and guidelines of the Lake Oswego Indoor Tennis Center.
- Persons entering the lottery and reserving seasonal time must be age 16 and over.
- Individuals are allowed to make one seasonal reservation per week. The maximum number of consecutive hours allowed per reservation is 1.5 hours, unless the reservation is for 6am or 8pm, then 2 hours are allowed.
- The dates for the seasonal tennis reservations are as follows: first season is from September 1 through January 18. The reservation can be renewed for a second season, from January 19 through May 31.
- One entry per person is allowed in the lottery. Duplicates are omitted.
- Entrant's place in the draw is not transferable. The person whose name the seasonal reservation is under for the first season must pay for the first season when making the reservation, and when renewing for the second season.
- The person whose name the seasonal reservation is under is responsible for access to the Lake Oswego Indoor Tennis Center. Card keys will be needed when the office is closed, on holidays & holiday seasons, inclement weather, and unforeseeable situations/events, etc.
- Submitting entries for people other than those seeking seasonal reservations is prohibited.
- Lake Oswego residents have priority placement over non-residents.
Entries must be submitted by Friday, July 17, 2020 at noon. The drawing will be July 22, 2020.