OPEN FOR THE 2016 LOTTERY
SEASONAL TENNIS RESERVATION/LOTTERY GUIDELINES
For a more detailed explanation of our seasonal lottery, please see our newsletter.
- Entries will be accepted from June 1, 2016, until noon Friday, July 15, 2016. The lottery drawing occurs Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
- Registration forms will be entered into a lottery draw one week after registration closes.
- Persons reserving seasonal time agree to abide by all policies, procedures, rules and guidelines of the Lake Oswego Indoor Tennis Center.
- Persons entering the lottery and reserving seasonal time must be age 16 and over.
- Individuals are allowed to make one seasonal reservation per week. The maximum number of consecutive hours allowed per reservation is 1.5 hours, unless the reservation is for 6am or 8pm, then 2 hours are allowed.
- The dates for the seasonal tennis reservations are as follows: first season is from September 1 through January 18. the reservation can be renewed for a second season, from January 19 through May 31.
- One entry per person is allowed in the lottery. Duplicates are omitted.
- Entrant's place in the draw is not transferable. The person whose name the seasonal reservation is under for the first season must pay for the first season when making the reservation, and when renewing for the Second Season.
- The person whose name the seasonal reservation is under is responsible for access to the Lake Oswego Indoor Tennis Center. Card keys will be needed when the office is closed, on holidays & holiday seasons, inclement weather, and unforeseeable situations/events, etc.
- Submitting entries for people other than those seeking seasonal reservations is prohibited.
- Lake Oswego residents have priority placement over non-residents.
Entries must be submitted by Friday, July 15, 2016 at noon. The drawing will be held July 20, 2016.