SEASONAL TENNIS RESERVATION GUIDELINES
- Entries will be accepted from May 26, 2015 until noon Friday, July 17, 2015. The lottery drawing occurs Wednesday, July 22, 2015.
- Persons reserving seasonal time agree to abide by all policies, procedures, rules and guidelines of the Lake Oswego Indoor Tennis Center.
- Persons reserving seasonal time must be age 16 and over.
- Individuals are allowed to make one seasonal reservation per week. The maximum number of consecutive hours allowed per reservation is 1.5 hours for Prime Time and 2 hours for Non-Prime Time.
- The dates for the seasonal tennis reservations are as follows: First Season is from September 1 through January 18. Second Season is from January 19 through May 31. NOTE: The hourly court rate will increase to $20 effective January 1, 2016.
LOTTERY GUIDELINES FOR SEASONAL RESERVATIONS (Renewable for the 2nd SEASON)
- Registration forms will be entered into a lottery draw one week after registration closes.
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age.
- One entry per person is allowed in the lottery. Duplicates are omitted.
- Entrant's place in the draw is not transferable. The person whose name the seasonal reservation is under for the First Season must pay for the first seasonal reservation and when renewing for the Second Season.
- The person whose name the seasonal reservation is under is responsible for access to the Lake Oswego Indoor Tennis Center. Card keys will be needed when the office is closed, on holidays & holiday seasons, inclement weather, and unforeseeable situations / events, etc.
- Submitting entries for people other than those seeking seasonal reservations is prohibited.
- Lake Oswego residents have priority placement over non-residents.
Entries must be submitted by Friday, July 17, 2015 at noon. The drawing will be held July 22, 2015.