2022 Pavement Rehabilitation
Anticipated Schedule for 2022 Pavement Work
Construction schedules subject to change.
Please use caution around work areas. Watch for no parking signs and lane restrictions, follow traffic signage and any instruction from flaggers in the field. Expect delays and lane closures. Streets getting a slurry seal will be completely closed for one full work day.
Week of June 20
- Pavement patching on streets that will get slurry seal is finishing.
- Greenbluff Drive - preparation and grinding and paving work.
- Kruse Way and Boones Ferry Road - preparation for later summer paving, activities include sidewalk curb ramps, catch basins, and some patching.
- Bryant Road - preparation for later summer paving includes sidewalk curb ramps, catch basins, and some patching.
Week of June 27
- Greenbluff Drive - grinding and paving work.
- Douglas Circle - grinding and paving work.
- Kruse Way/Boones Ferry Road/Bryant Road - activities continued for July/August paving.
- Crack sealing begins on streets that will have slurry seal in July - expect minor delays while crews complete work.
Early to Mid-July:
- Slurry seal work scheduled for July 11-15, pending weather - Expect street closures, one day per street or segment of street. Day by day map coming soon. Residents directly affected by closures will receive a doorhanger 48 hours in advance with exact date.
- Kruse Way/Boones Ferry Road/Bryant Road - activities continued.
- Fosberg Road - Various activities, pavement patching.
- Boones Ferry Road and Kruse Way - night paving (dates tbd), includes connection at Mercantile Drive.
- Lower Drive and Lakeview Boulevard – areas of pavement patching.
- Bryant Road and Fosberg Road – paving.
- Remaining slurry seal sweeping, inspections, and clean up work will be completed by mid-September.
- Final paving areas, inspections, catch basins, curb ramps, and other clean up.
- Nighttime pavement striping work will take place on many roads throughout the area in August and September.
- All work should be complete by the end of September.
2022 Pavement Rehabilitation Program Map(click on image to expand)
The following streets are scheduled for paving and/or patching during the 2022 pavement management program:
Fosberg Road from Melrose Street to Parkview Drive
Kruse Way from Mercantile Drive to Boones Ferry Road
Boones Ferry Road from Kruse Way to Country Club Road
Boones Ferry Road between Pilkington Road and south of Washington Court
Bryant Road from Upper Drive to Lakeview Boulevard
Northern half of Douglas Circle from Twin Fir Road to Lanewood Street
Green Bluff Drive from Wayside Lane to south of Eastview Court
- Lower Drive west of Bryant Road
- Lakeview Boulevard east of Bryant Road
- Cumberland Road at Sunningdale Road
To view the locations of the streets scheduled for slurry seal work this summer, visit our 2022 Slurry Seal page.
Tree Trimming Begins February 28th
Tree trimming activities will begin on Monday, February 28, 2022 in advance of spring and summer paving and rehabilitation activities. A certified arborist will manage the work. Tree branches above and near streets, as well as shrubs adjacent to streets, will be cleanly trimmed to minimize the damage of being torn by large trucks and equipment necessary for paving or applying slurry seal to roads.
Tree trimming will take place in the Mt Park neighborhood on Hidalgo Street, Garibaldi Street, Juarez and Becket. This will cause some traffic delays as crews complete their work.