Information and Resources

Police Call Response Map

We have created a tool with which you can see on a map where we have had calls for service. This tool does not include sensitive calls like domestic disturbances, sex crimes, suicides, etc. The map can be filtered to show all available call data or any combination of the included data, and the map is interactive. You can also select a date range to see more specific data as well. We believe this tool can help residents and others to understand the types of calls for service reported to the police in our community and to be aware of the types of incidents happening in their neighborhood.

There are instructions on the left side of the page (in the "Home" tab) for interacting with the map and for making queries.

To view the map, you can click on this link.

Police Public Records Request

To submit a request, please complete this online form.

Per state law, the City will follow response timelines set forth under ORS Ch. 192. Within five business days City staff will acknowledge receipt of your records request and advise of the custody status of the requested public record. If it is estimated that the fee to locate and make the records available for inspection and/or copying will exceed $25, you will be advised and a deposit of the estimated fee will be required before City records are searched and/or photocopied. No later than ten business days after the date the request is acknowledged by staff or the deposit, if required, is paid, whichever occurs later, City staff will complete its response to the public records request or provide a written statement that the City is still processing the request, along with a reasonable estimated date by which City staff expects to complete its response.

If any portion of the requested materials are not provided or are redacted, the requester may seek review of the City’s determination pursuant to ORS 192.450, 192.460, 192.465, 192.480 and 192.490.

FEES: Pre-payment is required. If the actual charges are less than the prepayment, an overpayment will be promptly refunded. Fees are set by the City's adopted Fees and Charges.

  • Copy Fee (Documents) 1-10 pages $15, each additional page $0.25
  • Copy Fee (911 Audio CDs) $50 per recording
  • Copy Fee (Other Audio CDs) $50 for the first recording; $15 for each additional copy
  • Clerical Research -- $25 per 15 minutes ($25 minimum) plus copy and material charges
  • Copies of Photographs -- $1 per color print or $50 (for up to 30) prints burned to CD; plus $1 each thereafter

Ride-along Application

Are you interested in a career in law enforcement or are you curious about what our officers and community service officers do every day? You can submit a ride-along application and let us know you would like to ride with one of our team members. Please fill out both sides and sign the application, and then email it to or bring it to the police department in person. Once we receive your completed application, someone will contact you with more information.

Useful Phone Numbers

Mental Health
General Community Resources 211
Clackamas County Crisis Line (24hr) (503) 655-8585
Clackamas County Mental Health Urgent Walk-in Center
11211 SE 82nd Ave, Suite O
Happy Valley, OR 97086
National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) (503) 344-8600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-TALK (8255)
Clackamas County Housing Line (503) 655-8575
Other Adult
Lake Oswego Adult Community Center (ACC) (503) 635-3758
Clackamas County Adult Protective Service (APS) (971) 673-6655
Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) (503) 650-5622
Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline 1 (800) 872-3900
Senior Loneliness Line (503) 200-1633
Domestic Violence
Clackamas County Victim's Assistance (503) 655-8616
Clackamas Women's Services (503) 654-2288
A Safe Place Family Justice Center (503) 655-8600
Substance Use Issues
Clackamas County Crisis Line (503) 655-8585
Clackamas County Alcohol & Drug Treatment Service (for self or others) (503) 654-2288
Other Useful Numbers
Non-Emergency Dispatch (503) 635-0238
Police Records (503) 635-0250
Traffic Unit (503) 635-0245
Municipal Court (503) 635-0217
City Attorney (503) 635-0225
Citizen Information Center (503) 635-0257
Public Affairs (503) 635-0257
Clackamas County Victim's Assistance (503) 655-8616
Clackamas County District Attorney (503) 655-8431
Multnomah County District Attorney (503) 988-3162
Washington County District Attorney (503) 846-8671
VINE (877) 674-8463
Oregon Youth Authority (503) 373-7205
Sex Offender Information (800) 551-2934
Crime Victim's Compensation (800) 503-7983
Oregon Legal Services (503) 655-2518
Related Links Attachments