- Police Home
- Key Information
- Public Alerts
- Fingerprinting Services
- Hands Only CPR
- Job Listings
- Local Jails
- Municipal Court
- Police Agencies
- Useful Phone Numbers
- Victim and Other Resources
- Business Information Packet
- Press Releases
- Distracted Driving Law
- Lake Oswego K-9's to receive bullet proof vests
- Shop with a cop
- Brutal Assault Suspect Described
- Citizen Suspicious Behavior Reports Result In Arrests
- Deer Heads Suspect Charged
- Deer Heads Suspect Identified
- Lake Oswego Man Charged with Attempting to Engage In a Sexual Relationship With a 17-year-old
- Lake Oswego Police Lieutenant Graduates FBI National Academy
- Lake Oswego Prescription Delivery Pilot Project
- Lake Oswego Recognizes 911 Telecommunicators As First Responders
- Lake Oswego Woman Dies in Single-Vehicle Traffic Crash
- Message to the Community on the Derek Chauvin Verdict From the Police Chiefs of Clackamas County
- Police Arrest Suspects Involved in Thefts From Vehicles
- Police Seek Help Identifying Assault Suspect
- Police Seek Help Locating Suspect in an Armed Robbery
- Police Seek Help Locating Suspect in an Armed Robbery in Mt. Park Area
- Police Seek Information About Hit and Run Crash
- Police Seek Public's Help Identifying Hit and Run Suspect
- Police To Conduct Pedestrian Safety Operation
- Power Washing and Chimney Repair Scammers in Lake Oswego and SW Portland
- Reward Offered in Assault Investigation
- Roehr Park Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Two Deer Heads Found In Lake Oswego Neighborhood
- Two Suspects Arrested After Fleeing From Police In Stolen Vehicle
- LOPD Use of Force Policy and "8 Can't Wait"
- Contact Us
- Submit a Tip
- Lake Oswego Police Statement on the Death of George Floyd
Lake Oswego Woman Dies in Single-Vehicle Traffic Crash
LAKE OSWEGO – On Monday, March 2, 2020, at about 8:19 A.M., a single-vehicle traffic crash occurred on Iron Mountain Boulevard near Summit Drive. The driver, a 61-year-old female Lake Oswego resident, was transported to Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), where she was pronounced dead.
Lake Oswego Communications (LOCOM) received several calls about a single-vehicle traffic crash on Iron Mountain Boulevard near Summit Drive and that the driver – and only occupant – was unconscious. Lake Oswego Police Officers arrived approximately four minutes later and found the driver unconscious and not breathing. The officers removed the driver from the vehicle as Lake Oswego Fire Department personnel arrived and helped them bring the driver up to the roadway to begin lifesaving measures. The driver was transported by American Medical Response (AMR) to OHSU, where she was pronounced dead.
Thus far, there is no indication that alcohol or other drugs were involved in this crash, but the incident is still being investigated with the assistance of the Clackamas County Medical Examiner’s Office. Iron Mountain Boulevard will remain completely closed until about 12:45 P.M. while investigators do their work at the scene.
More information will be released as it becomes available.
Any inquiries can be directed to Sergeant Tom Hamann at 503-635-0238.
Iron Mountain Blvd / Summit DrLake Oswego, OR 97034