LOPD Seeking to Hire Lateral or Entry-Level Officers
Are you interested in becoming a police officer? Are you already a police officer but are looking for a different opportunity? We'd love to hear from you. We are currently looking for lateral or entry-level police officer applicants to fill out our ranks. There are lots of opportunities for specialty assignments where you can do things that pique your interest, like detectives, motorcycle officers, school resource officers, K-9, adult resource officers, training, and more!
Come be a part of our full-service agency and help make a difference in our community!
Some of the benefits include:
- Salary range: $71,013.93 - $90,670.69 Annually
- Premium pay for motorcycle officers, instructors, K-9 officers, school resource officers, adult resource officers, detectives, and for members who demonstrate proficiency in a language other than English.
- Longevity pay for multiple years of service.
- Incentive pay for education and certifications.
- Shift differential - those members who are regularly assigned to work the graveyard shift shall receive five percent (5%) of their base pay for all hours worked on their graveyard shift.
- On-duty fitness time - members are allowed one hour per shift to exercise or practice mindfulness as workload allows.