To submit a request, please complete the online form below. This form is used to process public record requests in accordance with the Oregon Public Records Law (ORS Chapter 192). Persons wanting to inspect or obtain copies of public records need to complete this form and submit it to:
Lake Oswego Police Records
380 A Ave
PO Box 369
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
The City shall respond to all public document requests within seven working days or explain why more time is needed for a full response.
FEES: Pre-payment is required. If the actual charges are less than the prepayment, an overpayment will be promptly refunded.
- Copy Fee (Documents) 1-10 pages $15, each additional page $0.25
- Copy Fee (911 Audio CDs) $50 per CD
- Copy Fee (Other Audio CDs) $50 for the first CD; $15 for each additional copy
- Clerical Research -- $10.50 per 15 minutes ($10.50 minimum) plus copy and material charges
- Copies of Photographs -- $1 per print or $50 for up to 30 prints burned to CD; $1 per additional copy of a photo CD
- A $5 per quarter hour charge, or portion thereof, to read a report in the presence of a staff person
(Staff time may be charged regardless of whether copies are provided for requests that are extraordinary and would significantly disrupt the regular discharge of staff person duties)