Commercial Fire Sprinkler/Fire Alarm Packet
- Permit Applications will only be accepted between the hours of
8:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Please provide valuation of the project.
- No permit is required for sprinkler heads when 4 or less heads are being
added or moved.
- A permit will be required but without plans, for 5 to 10 sprinkler heads
being added or moved.
- 11 or more heads a permit with plans will be required. Provide plans
designed by a Fire Protection Engineer, illustrating hydraulic
calculations & sprinkler cut sheets. The system must be designed under
the current NFPA 72 & other applicable codes.
- Your permit expires if work isn't started within 180 days from the date
of issue. Your permit expires if work is suspended or abandoned for 180
days or more. If you can't work within a 180-day period and dont wish
to abandon the project, you may submit a written request to extend your
permit for an additional 180-day period.