Parks & Recreation Advisory Board meets on the third Wednesday of every month in the Palisades Building Oswego Room.
Meetings are generally held from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Meeting time, date and location are subject to change. Please contact staff at (503) 534-5420 to confirm details.
Notices of meetings are also published in the City's monthly newsletter -- Hello LO, on the City's community web calendar and on bulletin boards at the Adult Community Center, Library and on the first floor at City Hall.
Meeting Minutes (Minutes are not posted until they are approved by PRAB). This may cause a delay of 1-3 months in posting of the minutes.
The current board members are:
- David Barra (term expires 4/16)
- Scott Bullard Co-Chair (term expires 4/17)
- Bill Gordon (term expires 4/17)
- Nancy Gronowski Co-Chair (term expires 4/16)
- Mark Hoyt (term expires 4/18)
- Ryan Hubbard (term expires 4/18)
- Chris Stewart (term expires 4/17)
- Youth Council Member: Vacant (term expires 8/15)
- PRAB Alternate: Kristen Gottlieb (term expires 4/16)
- Council Liaison Designee: Mayor Kent Studebaker