Façade grants provide assistance to businesses and property owners within the downtown urban renewal district to improve the appearance of downtown, maximize business exposure and help assure the livability and economic vitality of the area, in conformance with the Urban Design Plan and the Design Guidelines adopted by the Lake Oswego Redevelopment Agency.
Grants may reimburse expenses associated with facade upgrades such as:
- Building and site lighting
- Landscape improvements
- Potential associated city fees
2012/2013 Grant recipients include:
- Commercial Building, 355-397 State Street
- LO Review Building, 400 Second Street
- JMA Properties, 274 B Avenue
- Stickmen Brewery & Skewery, 40 North State Street
- Country Square Shopping Center, 485 Second Street
- Shell Gas Station, 209 Second Street
- Nicoletta's Table, 333 State Street
Contact Sidaro (Sid) Sin at 503-697-7421, for more information.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow