The City of Lake Oswego provides City League recreational high school basketball for grades 9-12 during the winter season.
Registration for late adds is open until Dec. 28 at loparks.org or call 503-675-2549
- Open to LO residents or students attending a Lake Oswego 7J School District High School
- $57/per player fee (includes team shirt)
- Register for one of the following divisions:
- City League High School Basketball Boys 9/10
- City League High School Basketball Boys Jr-Sr
- City League High School Basketball Girls 9-12
- During the registration process a Parent/Guardian must initial that they have read the waiver for a minor
We have moved!
Submit your Adult Supervisor Forms
to Palisades (former Elementary School) or mail to:
LO Parks & Rec
attn: Jean Ostrander
1500 Greentree Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
For league information, rosters and rankings during the season click on the appropriate files below.
High School Basketball Information, Schedules, Rosters and Rankings
- Freshman-Sophomore Boys (Uptown)
- Freshman-Sophomore Boys 1(Downtown)
- Girls (Uptown)
- Girls 1(Downtown)
- Junior-Senior Boys (Uptown)
- Junior-Senior Boys 1(Downtown)
- 2016 Sportsmanship Award Winners.pdf
- 2016-17 City League Basketball Information.doc.pdf
- 2016-17 City League Basketball Rules.pdf
- Adult Supervisor Duties Forms due 11.2.16.pdf
- Stray Player List.pdf
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow