Young lacrosse enthusiasts learn the fundamentals of women’s lacrosse in a fun environment.
Program runs April 8-June 4 on weekend afternoons.
Registration for L.O. Residents opens January 19, 2017
Registration for Non-Residents opens February 9, 2017
To register, visit www.loparks.org
For the 2017 season, L.O. Parks & Recreation to offer:
- Girls Kindergarten Start-Up Program
- Meets various Saturday and/or Sunday afternoons from 2:30-3:30pm.
- Girls Grades 1-2 Skills & Scrimmages Program
- Meets various Saturday and/or Sunday afternoons for practices, scrimmages and games with teams from area communities.
* Please note the program does not run on the following holidays: 4/16, 5/14, 5/27-28
2017 Girls Youth Lacrosse K-2 Program calendars will be posted soon.
Girls Lacrosse Grades K-2
- Grades 1-2 Skills and Scrimmages Program
- Grades Kindergarten Start Up Program
- Concussion Info Sheet.pdf
Girls Lacrosse Grades 3-8
To register for Grades 3-8 teams, visit www.loyl.org . Lake Oswego Youth Lacrosse (LOYL) offers spring season opportunities for Girls grades 3-8 and Boys Lacrosse for Grades 1-8. LOYL is a Community School Program. Community School Office, 503-534-2302.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow