GRANT APPLICATIONS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2016-2017 ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED
The City of Lake Oswego's Historic Resources Advisory Board will review the applications that were submitted at the September 14, 2016 meeting. Grants of up to $3,000 will be awarded for the restoration, rehabilitation and/or repair of historic buildings that are on the City’s Landmark Designation List.
The following standards must be met to be eligible for the matching grant:
- The building must be on the City’s Landmark Designation List. Structures that are not on the list are not eligible.
- All work must be performed on the exterior of the structure, and cannot be new construction or an addition.
- Projects must meet the Secretary of Interior Standards for Rehabilitation and must be consistent with Lake Oswego Code, Chapter 58 (Historic Preservation).
- Grants are not awarded for materials already purchased or for work that is already in progress or completed.
- Grants are not awarded for projects that solely involve repainting or change in paint color. Painting may be a part of the repair and preparation.
For more details, please contact Paul Espe or call the Planning and Building Services Department at (503) 697-6577.