- Public Affairs Home
- Public Information Office
- Mediation Services
- Notary Services
- Photo Contest
- Unsung Heroes
- Computers & More
- Cyber Security Tips
- Event Permits
- Honoring Veterans
- Neighborhood Dropbox Application
- Women's History Month
- TV / Video
Public Information Office
Welcome to Lake Oswego’s Public Information Office
Part of the City Manager's - the Public Information Office assists citizens with navigating City departments, provides information on City programs and services, and helps facilitate and resolve issues. These issues may include neighborhood complaints, noise, parking, barking dogs, neighbor to neighbor conflicts and any number of concerns and questions citizens may have (see examples on the list to the left).
How to reach us:
Online Requests: Citizen Support Center
Mail or in person: Public Information Office, 380 A Ave, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
What kind of assistance can you get in the Public Information Office?
The PIO staff can answer an array of questions on or about the City as a community, as well as provide information on departments, staff, projects and services provided by the City of Lake Oswego.
When should I contact the Public Information Office?
- Don't know who to call? Contact the Public Information Office when you do not know who to contact regarding any issue.
- Concerns. Contact the Public Information Office if you have a concern regarding your interaction with any City department that was not satisfactory or if you have neighborhood/neighbor concerns.
- New to town. The Public Information Office can also provide resources that may be helpful to new residents in addition to long-time community members.
If I have an issue with my neighbor how can the Public Information Office help me?
The City provides free mediation that enables people in conflict or disagreement to resolve their differences with the assistance of an impartial third party-mediator. This is a shared problem-solving process. This process is voluntary, free of charge, impartial, effective, available after hours and confidential.