In submitting the attached photo to the City of Lake Oswego and participating in the City of Lake Oswego Photo Contest, I hereby warrant and agree to the following:
- I am the author of, and have lawful ownership rights to the photo, including the publication and republication rights of the photo.
- The photo is the result of Contestant’s sole artistic effort.
- The photo is unique and original and does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or patent.
- Any models or persons identifiable in the photo have given approval for publication and distribution (releases) of photo as stated in this Entry Agreement, and that City shall have no obligation to compensate the models or persons.
- The photo is free and clear of any lien.
- Contestant licenses to the City perpetually all rights of reproduction, distribution, and to display two- or three-dimensional reproductions of the photo in any manner, provided however that the City’s use of the photo shall be restricted to use, publication, republication, and distribution of whatsoever kind relating to any City publication or event, including, without limitation, public display as well as reproduction on City items, such as print ads, postcards, posters, brochures, applications, television programs, City website, and any other of distribution or display, whether print, electronic, or televised. In addition, the City may alter images of the photo as necessary to fit into reduced or enlarged format sizes. The photo may be reproduced, displayed, or distributed in any form without photo credit to the Contestant. No compensation shall be due to Contestant.
- Contestant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the City, its agents, officials, employees, and volunteers from and against any and all claims and liability, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or patent infringement, arising out of Contestant’s participation or association with the City of Lake Oswego Photo Contest, or publication or distribution of the photo. Contestant agrees to pay all costs incident to any claim, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees.