- Public Works Home
- About Us
- The River Starts Here
- Catch Basins/Drain Inlets
- Erosion Control
- Healthy Watersheds Program
- Permits, Plans and Reports
- Stormwater Program
- Education and Outreach
- Illicit Discharge
- Industrial and Commercial Facilities
- Pollution Prevention for Municipal Operations
- Post-Construction Site Runoff
- Public Involvement and Participation
- Structural Stormwater Facilities and Controls-Operation and Maintenance
- Underground Injection Control (UIC)
- Sedimentation Ponds
- Stormwater Maintenance
- Stormwater Interactive Map
- Public Rights of Way & Management
Storm Drain Marking
The goal of the program is to help remind our community that anything that is poured down the storm drain or collected with rainfall ends up in our local rivers, streams and Oswego Lake. This storm drain marker, together with the informational door hanger, are visual reminders: only rain down the storm drain.
Installing storm drain markers is an ideal project for community groups, churches, scouts or neighborhoods. Children as well as adults can install the markers. We recommend you have at least six people in your group, but motivated smaller groups can work too. Contact Sonja Johnson at the number below if you would like to volunteer!
There is no cost for this program - the City of Lake Oswego supplies all the materials. To check out materials, please contact Sonja Johnson, Water Quality Program Coordinator, at 503-675-3999.