- Public Works Home
- About Us
- Free Items
- Gallons of Water Used
- Kids Corner
- Rebate Programs
- The Clackamas River and You
- Water Management & Conservation Plan
- Weather Stations
- Water Audits
- Water Conservation Tips and Links
- Public Rights of Way & Management
Using Your Water Meter to Find Leaks
Pin-pointing where a leak might be located can help save hundreds of dollars in plumber fees. Fixing the problem helps conserve water and save money on your bill. This video will help determine if you have a a water leak and assist in isolating the location.
For more useful tips on detecting water leaks, check out these resources:
- If you suspect you have a water leak or need assistance, visit our website here to fnd out who to contact.
If you have questions or would like more information contact Kevin McCaleb, Water Conservation Specialist at 503-675-3747. Let’s work together on solutions.