- Public Works Home
- About Us
- Backflow and Cross Connection Control
- Celebrate Drinking Water Week May 7-13!
- Emergency Water Shut-off
- Lake Oswego Tigard Water Partnership
- Smart Water Meter Project
- Utility Bill Information
- Water Interactive Map
- Water Leaks
- Water Meters
- Water Pressure Test
- Where Does My Water Come From?
- How is My Water Treated?
- Water Quality
- Water Treatment Plant
- Public Rights of Way & Management
2023 Drinking Water Quality Report
The City of Lake Oswego prepares an annual Water Quality Report in accordance with State and Federal regulations, to bring our customers the best available information about the water you drink. We look forward to producing the best quality report we can and sharing our results with our customers. The 2023 report is now available - it is based on data collected during the 2022 calendar year.
If you would like a FREE printed copy, please call 503-534-5741, or fill out the online web form and we will send a copy to your mailing address.