While the Sustainability program is not directly responsible for the City's many natural resources, we are here to support all the programs and policies designed to protect and manage these resources. Some of the key programs are listed below:
- Healthy Watersheds (Public Works)
- Natural Areas (Parks and Recreation)
- Natural Resources (Long Range Planning)
- Urban and Community Forestry (Long Range Planning)
- Water Conservation (Public Works)
The Sustainability Advisory Board always has a keen interest in the management of City natural resources and parks and often comments on proposed management plans and policies.