Sustainability in Lake Oswego
Welcome to the Lake Oswego Sustainability Program
The City of Lake Oswego Sustainability program is dedicated to helping the City and its residents create a healthy, sustainable, and resilient community today and into the future. Along with the citizen-based Sustainability Advisory Board, the Sustainability program assists with the following goals and activities:
- Implementing the 2020 Sustainability and Climate Action Plan for Lake Oswego
- Assisting residents with questions about waste, toxics, recycling, and other environmental needs
- Ensuring that sustainability is considered in City plans and policies
- Community outreach
- Working across City departments to create a healthy, productive and environmentally-conscious workplace
- Advocating for a sustainable Lake Oswego
I'd like to learn more and participate!
To learn more about Lake Oswego's sustainability and climate action goals, please feel free to review our Sustainability and Climate Action Plan for Lake Oswego.
If you are interested in learning more about the Sustainability Advisory Board, the public is welcome to attend meetings the 3rd Monday of every month, from 6:30-8:30 pm. More information about the SAB, including information on our current vacancies, can be found on the Boards and Commissions page.