Southwest Corridor Plan- Public Comment Period open!
The comment period for Metro's Southwest Corridor Plan is open through May 22. The plan includes sections of Lake Oswego. The Metro website includes an interactive map tool to comment on and details about the proposed changes. Check out the plan here and participate in the public comment period. More information on the Southwest Service Enhancement Plan can also be found on the TriMet Southwest site.
- Bicycle Transportation Alliance
- CAR2GO Portland - Carsharing 2.0
- Community Cycling Center - Offers a full-service bike shop, programs for low-income youth and adults, and workshops and summer camps.
- Employee Commute Options - Oregon DEQ
- Get Around Portland - Peer-to-peer carsharing in the metro region
- Metro Drive Less, Save More
- Safe Routes to School - Oregon
- TriMet Trip Planning, Transit Planning
- Westside Transportation Alliance - Employee commute option programs
- Willamette Pedestrian Coalition - "Because everyone is a pedestrian"
- Zipcar - Portland-area car sharing service