Photograph Index

Start a new search

Photograph details:

Click for
full-sized photograph
Title: St. Mary's Convent Construction Year: 1910
Photo ID: 287b Dimensions: H 8" x W 10"
Format: Photograph (Sepia) Condition: Good
Collection: Local History Collection Repository Lake Oswego Library
 
Notes: Same as 287a. Scanned as B & W. Mounted on matboard. This is the Provincial House for the Sisters of the Holy Names.
Notes on back: Start of Marylhurst College?
Duplication rights: Credit Lake Oswego Public Library
Keywords: bricks; lumber; ties; watch fobs; overalls; oat fields; men; workers; convents; tobacco pipes; smoking
Subjects: People; Marylhurst